• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Canada - August 31-September 3, 2017 Toronto, ON
2 2

356 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, CKinTO said:

First post! Live in Toronto, and have gotten back into my comic collection as a nostalgic child of the 80's... (rule of 25!). 

Really pumped for this, will be my first con of any kind! Jim Lee was my hero growing up - hoping to get my first SS of my Uncanny #248 (just for me and the wall on my man-cave!)

I'd kind of like to get my beat-up X-Men #1 signed. It was one of the first 5 books I ever bought.

42 minutes ago, Psithyrus said:

I'd kind of like to get my beat-up X-Men #1 signed. It was one of the first 5 books I ever bought.

Yea, I still have a few reader copies of the X-Men #1 various covers as well. Jim Lee's volume 2 X-Men was one of the first (and the longest) runs I've collected, maybe #1 - well into the #60s (through Age of Apocalypse and Onslaught crossovers). Fun times. 

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, Kevin Boyd said:

There will also be at least one 2 hour public signing in the signing area. 1 item per person, free. 

This is what I need for my Unchained hardcover.......thanks Kevin

I'm really stoked with the Comic guests announced so far! I think the "Celeb" co-oridinator needs to pick up their game tho, Other than lena Headey these celebs announced have been beyond lack luster. 

On May 18, 2017 at 11:34 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

Well, we'll just knock out another 18 or so comic names first week of June and make you happy.

Already a crazy list man!  Can't wait to see who else is coming.

saw on the website that Terry Moore is on the guest list...I sent him a message about bring some art and he's response was he hasn't been invited to the Toronto Fan Expo and isn't sure why he is on the website?

3 hours ago, artistlost said:

saw on the website that Terry Moore is on the guest list...I sent him a message about bring some art and he's response was he hasn't been invited to the Toronto Fan Expo and isn't sure why he is on the website?

This makes no sense, I'll clear this up. We reconfirmed this in person when he was at our Dallas event.

18 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

This makes no sense, I'll clear this up. We reconfirmed this in person when he was at our Dallas event.

They have changed their plans and won't be coming this year.