• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Canada - August 31-September 3, 2017 Toronto, ON
2 2

356 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, sleepindeath said:

Anyone have any suggestions on who can help me with CGC Signature Series request?

Regards,

JC.

If you're going to be at the show just go to the CGC booth, they will be happy to help you with your ss cgc needs. If you don't want to start an account I highly recommend Carlos at Gotham Central comics. They have a booth in the north and south buildings and will take care of you. The good thing with them is their store is located in canada so the return shipping is much more reasonable then using some other guys.  

I do recommend using CGC directly tho as you will cut out the middle man charges that come along with using a facilitator. I'll be at the show as well and would be happy to show you the ropes for getting sigs :)

Just curious but what is ticket costs for a 5 year old? is it $0

The website list 6-12, so is it save to assume 5 year old is free?

I am trying to convince my daughter to come Friday

3 hours ago, Ares said:

Just curious but what is ticket costs for a 5 year old? is it $0

The website list 6-12, so is it save to assume 5 year old is free?

I am trying to convince my daughter to come Friday

Yea would be free for your daughter, great idea! My daughter's just 1.5, but I hope to she'll show some interest in this in a few years!

(On the ticket page, for the Child tickets, it says: "NOTE: Children 5 and under are free. Children 6-12 require a child pass")

On 7/29/2017 at 3:53 PM, CKinTO said:

Yea would be free for your daughter, great idea! My daughter's just 1.5, but I hope to she'll show some interest in this in a few years!

(On the ticket page, for the Child tickets, it says: "NOTE: Children 5 and under are free. Children 6-12 require a child pass")

Dammnit how did I miss that.... :facepalm:

So I just show up with her and my ticket?!! cool

2 hours ago, VictorCreed21 said:

Is there a way to get books with unwitnessed signatures graded at the Fan Expo Canada?

Sure if you like Green lable "Qualified" slabs. if it's not witnessed thats what you'll get. Just sub them at the cgc booth. They will not be yellow lable signature series books tho.

4 minutes ago, VictorCreed21 said:

With a green label, will my authentic signatures lower the grade of the grade they give it?

no, if it's 9.8 it will be 9.8 but your authentic sig won't be recognized. It will say NAME WRITTEN ON THE COVER IN MARKER on the lable.  unless the books is special to you and you want to protect it I wouldn't recommend grading it. There is an amazing list of comic creators this year, grab a cgc witness and go get some new sigs and a yellow lable!