• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Madison -- September 21-23, 2018
1 1

10 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Saltdog said:

Stan Lee coming to Madison,  :applause:

I would love to get a couple of comics signed, however how will CGC authentic these signed comics when I have them graded. Will they accept them as authentic?

Just find out who is facilitating for CGC at the show and coordinate with them BEFORE you get a book signed. If CGC is there then get a witness to help you. 

17 hours ago, TheSurgeon said:

Any comic dealers going to this con? I plan on attending. Does anyone know why Stan Lee still does signings? I can't imagine he needs the money. I'm thinking about getting a photo op with him... 

Everyone always needs mountains of cash to sit and have people take pictures with you. 

I did not find much that interested me at this con. Only two comic vendors and one or two graphic novel booths. Lots of toys, T-shirts, etc. I did hang around to see Stan Lee from a distance. So many people lined up to have him sign something. He has seen it all! 

I plan on checking out  the Madison Comic Con in a couple of weeks. We'll see how that goes.

Edited by TheSurgeon

8 hours ago, Saltdog said:

The lack of comic vendors was very disappointing , Only 2 small vendors .

I didn't spend a penny! So I'll have plenty for Geek Inc. Com

That's a sad trend with these Wizard shows. Hopefully the move to smaller towns and somewhat lower booth fees will reverse that trend a bit.