• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel CGC Silver Westerns - Kirby Kovers - Kid Colt, Rawhide Kid, Gunsmoke West

21 posts in this topic

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period.

3. US buyers only, please, unless I've dealt with you before. Shipping is included in the price (Priority double-boxed) - I will consider Canadian shipping, but the buyer will have to PM me and burden some of the cost.

4. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

5. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many four-figure, high-dollar transactions (selling and buying) with Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

No returns on CGC books. That's why we slab 'em.

As the house hunt heats up, letting my collection of Kirby Western covers back out into the wild. In many cases, these are higher grade for these types of books and some are the only graded copies. Going to start with five tonight, then more throughout the week.

GUNSMOKE WESTERN #68

CGC 6.0 OW/W

This issue is one of a few 12¢ variant editions where the 10¢ price point is blacked out on some copies with a black-plate change of 12¢ slotted under. This particular copy is from later in the run where the plate was completely swapped out. Not sure which is the rarer of the two.

$80 SOLD VIA PM

GW_68_front099_zpsedcjhxjp.jpg

GW_68_label100_zpstxdx2heh.jpg

GW_68_back102_zpsz8lq7ate.jpg

Here's the heartbreaker...

GUNSMOKE WESTERN #76

CGC 8.0 ® OW/W

Slight color touch on cover

Was shocked to get this back with a purple label - I do see some blue smudging in the upper right corner, but it looks like a production smear to me. But hey, I'm trusting the pros. Beautiful book, in any case.

$60

GW_76_front103_zps33fmuvsu.jpg

GW_76_label104_zpsqaxvs4by.jpg

GW_76_back105_zps3iew1w21.jpg