• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[FS] Sandman # 30 - Bryan Talbot (limited time)

2 posts in this topic

Hello folks,

I am willing to part from this piece for a greater good (which means a greater grail). All of you know how much Sandman is important and how hard is finding a page... Not to mention one as beautiful as this (it took me several years to find it). You have Morphues, you have Augustus the Emperor of Rome and you have the crow, symbol of the story... If you read the baloons, pasted on the the paper, you can read a whole story on one page.

Price is USD 6.500 and time payments from trusted memebers of this community are fine.

If you are extermely fast and determined, I can give the page to a friend of mine (he is in the hobby) who works in NYC so the page can be hand delivered there (this window closes in less than 24 hours as I will meet him tomorrow, 12pm Italian time).

The page will be on sale for a short period of time after which it will be back in my collection.

luKcOw.jpg

PMs are fine, but better if you use e-mail for a faster reply (pestonaccio gmail dot com)

Negotiation are ok, but "I'll take it" wins over any negotiation.

Luca

PS: the previous page is owned and sold by the famous brothers for almost 9K... And imho my page is way better.