• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 6.0 OW/W - last price reduction!

18 posts in this topic

:rulez:

No HOS or probies

Payment via wire transfer or certified funds - or PayPal add 3% to price

Offers are fine

:takeit: in thread trumps all other.

No returns on certified books

Shipping via FedEx, fully insured or USPS priority, will ship worldwide

For those who haven't bought from me - have a 20+ page kudos thread on these boards and 1200+ eBay feedback all positive.

Thanks for looking!

Joey

No takers just yet. How about a price reduction - $41,500.

Thanks, Joey

Whoever gets this 6.0 will be a happy camper!!! It's very solid for the grade, a nice presenter, nice pq, and surely an Investment-Grade Key Comic!! No pun intended!! Doesn't get much better. Great book Joey!!

Thanks, Joey

Whoever gets this 6.0 will be a happy camper!!! It's very solid for the grade, a nice presenter, nice pq, and surely an Investment-Grade Key Comic!! No pun intended!! Doesn't get much better. Great book Joey!!

Thanks brotha! That sig line is lookin' sweet man!

Thanks, Joey

Thanks brotha! That sig line is lookin' sweet man!

Thank you!!! I literally cut my collection in half (maybe more), but I'm proud of them. Butttt, it does not hold a candle to that Super Supes set if you click that little spoiler tag in your posts. I'm still in awe every time I look.

I do hope someone pulls the trigger on the 6.0

hm

Do it!!!!!!! You know you'll love it!!!