• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indian Summer NOVEMBER thread.....CLOSED
2 2

137 posts in this topic

PLANET 70...................5.0+++.........................OW.......................$ 375 ....... Tide lines at bottom of book, small spine tear. MAD gloss......a pretty book without spending 4 figures....

ddTr4HF.jpg

8Kmn1m7.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

This is the last one for now......and it is only available contingent upon my securing an upgrade I'm working on. If I upgrade, it's available, if I don't, it stays with me. Naturally, no payment is expected until it's officially available. It presents much better than the technical grade.

SHADOW V8/1..................5.0+..............................OW/W.....................$ 325 :news: ON HOLD

......Would grade higher but it has several production related crease/tears inside the book.... weird.....I've never seen this before..... and a rough bottom corner back cover....

YwZus7n.jpg

429hZ2e.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

This is the last one for now......and it is only available contingent upon my securing an upgrade I'm working on. If I upgrade, it's available, if I don't, it stays with me. Naturally, no payment is expected until it's officially available. It presents much better than the technical grade.

SHADOW V8/1..................5.0+..............................OW/W.....................$ 325

......Would grade higher but it has several production related crease/tears inside the book.... weird.....I've never seen this before..... and a rough bottom corner back cover....

YwZus7n.jpg

Eveything about this cover is awesome.. :headbang:

.....One more that I forgot......

MARVEL MYSTERY 56...............1.0/1.5.................C/OW........................$ 435 .....Cover is detached and the PQ is close to OW......It's a beater, but anyone who says all Schomburg covers are the same may have missed this one :cloud9:

efxsMUw.jpg

BABE 6...................6.0................................OW................................$ 100

vk9p9dS.jpg [

LOVE LETTERS 4....................8.5/9.0.....................OW.......................$ 200 .....Fantastic art by Ward, Crandall, and Gustavson :cloud9:

wKZJiZV.jpg

cgF9ILN.jpg

kOQq5pM.jpg

:takeit:

/quote]

:takeit:

^^

....Thanks, Tony..... two very nice choices. The Love Letters has a 9 page Ward story and more. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

On 10/31/2016 at 7:13 PM, jimjum12 said:

BATMAN 66.................7.0®............................OW/W....................$ 550 :news: SOLD to a cool old Navy Vet at the show.....slight color touch disclosed...... he has every issue of Batman and was looking for upgrades for about a dozen issues.......

joENxcD.jpg

I wonder how long it took him to collect every issue?  I hope you got his contact information...