• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOV 13TH-25TH ANNIVERSARY CLIFTON COMIC BOOK EXPO-$1,000+ DOOR PRIZES!

8 posts in this topic

Join us on Sunday, November 13th at 25th Anniversary Clifton show!

The show runs from 10-4 at The Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Admission is FREE as always!

Help us celebrate a quarter century of serving the comic book collecting community! We are the longest running monthly show in America!

Our dealers' room is totally sold out... all of your regular friends will be here as well as some new faces. Once again we will have everything from CGC investment grade keys to 25 cent readers... supplies and some action figures as well.

As a special thank you for your support over the years, we will be giving away the following key issues as door prizes on the hour from 11:00 to 3:00. Every customer has a chance to win. You must be present at the time of drawing. Vendors, vendors' employees, and guest creators are ineligible.

Tomb Of Dracula 10

Iron Man and Sub-Mariner 1

Black Panther 1

Marvel Team-Up 1

Action 252... yes, the FIRST appearance of Supergirl!

Our notorious no minimum bid auction is at noon.

Be sure to check out our website: www.njcomicbookshows.com

Like us on Facebook at NJ Comic Book Shows

Upcoming shows:

Old Bridge 11/27

Clifton 12/11

Wayne

12/18

Seeya There!

JP

We will be setting up at this show, First time in almost 4 years, To honor this milestone, we will be selling and unloading a lot of Silver and Bronze age comics for 75% off sticker price and wall books will be 25% Off, so come early

Also if anyone needs me to bring supplies (cases only) Let me know by Nov 11

Less than 10 days to go :banana:

Vendors will include:

Gary Platt

New World Manga

Comic Collision

Dan Gallo

Stu Bishop

Pug Productions

Mike Williams

Jim O'Brien

Mike Dicarl

Dan & Mary Campbell

Mike Ciccone

Alan Schoenberger

Kyle Roth

Robbie C

East Side Mags

Ray Rollings

Guidry Brothers

Mark's T-Shirts

Spiro Ballas

Bruno Rachelski

The Encounter

Gus & Dave

Hot Flips

Frank Grembowiec

Frank Torres

Dave's American Comics

Zapp Comics

Pat Milligan

Howard Tauber

Comic Dunes

Wild Bill's Comics

... and more!

ok, came and went. It was a bit of a surprise, there were a ton of books in the room. I was there to pick up my supplies from Hot Flips, so that was all I did. But in lurking about for a while I saw some very nice merchandise. I actually decided to stop looking as I did not want to spend anything other than the bags&boards money. But I will definitely be back in the future.