• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newsstand Versions
1 1

157 posts in this topic

lol

Like I said, stick to number crunching your newsies.

-J.

I number crunch everything. www.CGCDATA.com

It's free. Like the advice you gave on Batman Adventures #12. Except, mine's useful.

I don't remember giving advice to anybody.

I remember stating an opinion- one shared by many others. I heard a rumour that's what chat boards are for. Heard the same thing about trolling. That's where you come in , I've noticed.

-J.

lol

-J.

It's free. Like the advice you gave on Batman Adventures #12. Except, mine's useful.

I remember stating an opinion- one shared by many others I heard a rumour that's what chat boards are for. Heard the same thing about trolling. That's where you come in , I've noticed.

-J.

Riiiiiight, because you're in this topic about Newsstand Versions and you're NOT trolling.

Riiiiight.

lol

-J.

I remember stating an opinion- one shared by many others I heard a rumour that's what chat boards are for. Heard the same thing about trolling. That's where you come in , I've noticed.

-J.

Riiiiiight, because you're in this topic about Newsstand Versions and you're NOT trolling.

Riiiiight.

No I'm not. Again, I stated an opinion.

When you started making remarks about my username, posting pictures of fat kids, and name calling, you were trolling.

Hope that helps break down the difference. (thumbs u

-J.

lol

-J.

-J.

Riiiiight.

When you started making remarks about my username, posting pictures of fat kids, and name calling, you were trolling.

Hope that helps break down the differences. (thumbs u

-J.

Conversations with you are like you playing the lottery.

You get all excited and bounce around in anticipation of winning, but check the numbers buddy, you lost. Again.

(...and if you check the fine print on the odds... you never really had a chance.)

lol

-J.

-J.

Riiiiight.

-J.

You get all excited and bounce around in anticipation of winning, but check the numbers buddy, you lost. Again.

(...and if you check the fine print on the odds... you never really had a chance.)

"Math". ;)

-J.

lol

-J.

-J.

Riiiiight.

-J.

"Math". ;)

-J.

Well that was fun. Maybe next time you'll get to stay and have something signed by a professional, but I see your little bus is leaving with the rest of the tour group heading out the front gate. (thumbs u

....What's really lol is the book was doing exactly what I said it would until the movie announcement.

:gossip: And that has nothing to do with "math".

lol

-J.

So, your prediction was slightly true until it became hilariously false due to the only real-world events that ever happen to comic books. Good call, Nostradumbass.

And you pointing out a price spike after a movie announcement is also ground breaking news, Captain Obvious? (thumbs u

Next, be sure to tell everybody that it got darker earlier a month after Daylight Savings Time ends. lol

-J.

But she was going to be in a movie eventually. If not suicide squad then a batman movie.

I've been chasing Uncanny and Wolverine newsstands lately. Picked up a bunch this weekend. Fun set to collect!

How rare is this??

It was in poor shape so I didn't cgc it....but when I got it signed last June by Joe Madureira (i admit just for something to do and I already owned it) he said OH a Newstand and claimed he hadn't seen one... lol whether that is true or not i don't know. I figured he was just commenting for me to be excited, but I didn't really know what he meant by Newstand at the time. I've tried looking on ebay and I really don't see any Newstands of Circle Chase 1.... sigh have I ruined it by not getting CGC SS? um it really is kind of a VG copy anyway... but any feedback would be appreciated (thumbs u

166575.jpg.8d99586c35a1fcff45debc6031115241.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

It's definitely low grade for a 1993 book, but the fact that it caught Joe Mad's eye is at least an indication that someone cares. That should put an end to the "no one cares" theory. lol

But no, I don't think there's much value in a low grade copy.

How rare is this??

It was in poor shape so I didn't cgc it....but when I got it signed last June by Joe Madureira (i admit just for something to do and I already owned it) he said OH a Newstand and claimed he hadn't seen one... lol whether that is true or not i don't know. I figured he was just commenting for me to be excited, but I didn't really know what he meant by Newstand at the time. I've tried looking on ebay and I really don't see any Newstands of Circle Chase 1.... sigh have I ruined it by not getting CGC SS? um it really is kind of a VG copy anyway... but any feedback would be appreciated (thumbs u

It's definitely low grade for a 1993 book, but the fact that it caught Joe Mad's eye is at least an indication that someone cares. That should put an end to the "no one cares" theory. lol

But no, I don't think there's much value in a low grade copy.

I think you threw that in a dollar box at a show it would get bought. Maybe a $2 box.....