• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's NOV Pre-sale s/s thread-Avengers, VENOM, Alan Grant, DELL'OTTO

188 posts in this topic

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight #1 (1st print)

2 cps. P. Craig Russell only (one cpy 9.8, one cpy 9.6) $195 & $95

gaslight.jpg

:takeit: 3rd one from the left

Mike, you can't claim the third one from the left....

Claim a grade, not a specific book.

The third one from left might be lower than your expectations.

I promise grades, not specific individual books.

This one I'm pretty excited about, as I've been working on these for a while.

And two are multi-signed----

2 cps Mignola, Brian Augustyn & P. Craig Russell (one cpy 9.8, one cpy 9.6) $255 & $155

gaslight.jpg

:takeit: the 9.8 triple signed book.

2 cps Mignola, Brian Augustyn & P. Craig Russell (one cpy 9.8, one cpy 9.6) $255 & $155

gaslight.jpg

:takeit: the 9.8 triple signed book.

Me likey

Only one (1) spot on this next one.

Picked up some of the NYCC exclusives from Archie for "Archie Meets the Ramones #1"

The nice thing about the stock of books from Archie comics at this show is that almost none of the books need any kind of work, they're all pretty solid 9.8 candidates due to the cover stock.

***(Which reminds me, the NYCC exclusives for Josie & the Pussycats #1 are due back next week from CGC for anyone who pre-ordered these)***

I've got one available that's signed & sketched by Marky Ramone and inscribed with "Hey, ho, let's go!"

$395

This was signed recently at a show in Dallas where Ramone was one of the celebrity guests.

ETA from CGC is probably around the holidays.

ramone.jpg

Over the last few months, I've really grown to like Jeff Dekal's covers quite a bit.

Here's an image of the new Inhumans cover (arriving in shops today).

I'll post pics of the actual books later this afternoon after I pick up inventory.

Five (5) spots to start, 9.8 s/s candidates for cover artist Jeff Dekal.

uncannyinhumans15website.jpg

That IS a fantastic cover!

gaslight.jpg

:takeit: the 9.6 triple signed, if available

Death of X #3 (X-Men 136 homage cover by Dale Kewon) s/s Charles Soule - $155

I only have one (1) of these. I was hoping to get more, but it looks like this was under ordered.

I would love to be able to say I can get cover artist Dale Kewon on this, but he only does Fan Expo in Canada. No U.S. appearances.

However, writer Charles Soule has a signing coming up just around the corner and I can put him on this one. And as such, all the other "Death of X" that I listed (Choi variants) can begin with his signing in just a few weeks.

:thumbsup:

380489_20161019095740_large.jpg

I'm very excited about this next group---it's Star Wars related, and the books drop in a few weeks, but I have to get final inventory orders in ASAP with my contacts.

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1 (Fried Pie variant) s/s Raphael Albuquerque (cover artist) - $125

**Keep in mind, the signing on this may not begin till Jan/Feb, but cover artist is the primary with writer Kieron Gillen being a hopeful secondary if time permits**

tumblr_og343ccsRp1ujfiv2o1_500.jpg

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1 (McKelvie 1/100 variant) s/s Jamie McKelvie (cover artist) - $255

**This one I will be VERY limited to and can only promise 3 or 4 spots to start.....McKelvie typically starts doing conventions early in the year, so I'll be looking for him sometime around Jan/Feb, most likely around ECCC**

Star_Wars_Doctor_Aphra_1_McKelvie_Variant.jpg

Death of X #3 (X-Men 136 homage cover by Dale Kewon) s/s Charles Soule - $155

I only have one (1) of these. I was hoping to get more, but it looks like this was under ordered.

I would love to be able to say I can get cover artist Dale Kewon on this, but he only does Fan Expo in Canada. No U.S. appearances.

However, writer Charles Soule has a signing coming up just around the corner and I can put him on this one. And as such, all the other "Death of X" that I listed (Choi variants) can begin with his signing in just a few weeks.

:thumbsup:

380489_20161019095740_large.jpg

:takeit:

:Mine:

This next one is strictly for you STARMAN fans.

Census shows pretty much next to nothing for graded or signature series books on this epic run.

I am referring to the epic 1994-2001 run on this title by James Robinson & Tony Harris.

I'll be seeing both of these creators this weekend at the NJ Comic Expo.

I have on hand in my inventory unread NM+M copies that are excellent 9.8 candidates for signature series.

I can provide issues #0 and #7 all the way to #78 (one each) for double s/s Robinson & Harris at $110 issue #0 and $95 each additional book. Those fees cover all expenses from sig fees, and pressing that may or may not be needed, to FT grading, shipping, etc.

These were all pretty much copies that I purchased as the book was coming out, and just bagged and board the run without ever actually reading them (I did the TPB instead).

Rather than provide images of each cover, as I said, this is mostly for the hardcore STARMAN fans, you'll know what you're looking for pretty much right way.

Please forgive my confusion, Rich. How many 9.8 candidates for Starman 0 are available? I count three "taken" so far. Thanks for the clarification.

This next one is strictly for you STARMAN fans.

Census shows pretty much next to nothing for graded or signature series books on this epic run.

I am referring to the epic 1994-2001 run on this title by James Robinson & Tony Harris.

I'll be seeing both of these creators this weekend at the NJ Comic Expo.

I have on hand in my inventory unread NM+M copies that are excellent 9.8 candidates for signature series.

I can provide issues #0 and #7 all the way to #78 (one each) for double s/s Robinson & Harris at $110 issue #0 and $95 each additional book. Those fees cover all expenses from sig fees, and pressing that may or may not be needed, to FT grading, shipping, etc.

These were all pretty much copies that I purchased as the book was coming out, and just bagged and board the run without ever actually reading them (I did the TPB instead).

Rather than provide images of each cover, as I said, this is mostly for the hardcore STARMAN fans, you'll know what you're looking for pretty much right way.

Please forgive my confusion, Rich. How many 9.8 candidates for Starman 0 are available? I count three "taken" so far. Thanks for the clarification.

There is technically just ONE (1) spot for every issue.

I allowed the 2nd :takeit: because I just happened to have a spare from my personal collection.

Unless I find more copies at the convention this weekend, there is only one copy per issue #

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1 (standard cover) s/s Kieron Gillen - $95

**(This order comes with a free NM+M RAW copy to accompany the slab)**

*(again, just a reminder---I won't be seeing Kieron until early next year, but I have to get my orders for qty in before the end of the month)

If I see the artist on the title/cover in between then, certainly they get added at no addl cost

Doctor-Aphra-1-Cover.png

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1 (action figure variant cover) s/s Kieron Gillen - $115

**(Hoping to add cover artist John Tyler Christopher early in the year as well)**

**(This order comes with a free NM+M RAW STANDARD COVER copy to accompany the slab)**

*(again, just a reminder---I won't be seeing Kieron until early next year, but I have to get my orders for qty in before the end of the month)

If I see the artist on the title/cover in between then, certainly they get added at no addl cost

STWAPHRA2016001_DC21.jpg

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #1 ("story thus far"variant by Salvador Larroca) s/s Kieron Gillen - $125

**(I don't want to promise cover artist Larroca on this one due to his significant lack of U.S. convention appearances, but if he pops up, I'll certainly add him)**

**(This order comes with a free NM+M RAW STANDARD COVER copy to accompany the slab)**

Star_Wars_Doctor_Aphra_1_Larroca_Story_Thus_Far_Variant.jpg