• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's NOV Pre-sale s/s thread-Avengers, VENOM, Alan Grant, DELL'OTTO

188 posts in this topic

These next few are stock images, but the books are from the original owner collection purchased this weekend. All are solid 9.8 looking candidates :thumbsup:

Batman #389 s/s Tom Mandrake - $135

*(Optional add Doug Moench for $30)

45154_20060618092406_large.jpg

Batman #399 s/s Tom Mandrake - $75

**This is notoriously a very difficult book to land in 9.8.

I have to err on the side of possible 9.6 for this book rather than 9.8, thus priced accordingly

*(Optional add Doug Moench for $30)

33704_20060323010630_large.jpg

Detective Comics #583 s/s Mike Mignola & Alan Grant (9.8) - $525

*(recent sale with just Mignola this month $484-----this will be the 1st double s/s Grant & Mignola)

Detective Comics #583 s/s Mike Mignola & Alan Grant (9.6) - $275

Detective Comics #583 s/s Alan Grant only (9.8) - $475

50038_20060907162751_large.jpg

Detective Comics #584 s/s Alan Grant - $85

I'm on the fence here----it could go either way, and I know I'm being super critical.

But regardless of the 9.6 or if it even hits 9.8, because I'm on the line, I'll still call it $85 regardless.

And, it'll be the 1st s/s on census for this book.

50040_20060907163215_large.jpg

Finally back to this with some images---and a recap of what I posted earlier----

The biggest announcement though, and this will be primarily geared to all the Black Mask fans on the boards----NO ANGEL #1 personal file copies of the NYCC, CXC and Retailer exclusive variants. These were print runs of 25, 50 and 200 if memory serves.

These are Eric's personal file copies, and will be signed by both Eric and his sister, actress Adrianne Palicki (who co-wrote the series with Eric).

I've pre-screened the books with Eric, and all look solid 9.8 candidates.

I'll be offering roughly 5 copies of each exclusive (pics will be posted) to start and then begin a waiting list afterwards.

NO ANGEL #1 NYCC Exclusive (lmt to 200 cpy print run) s/s Eric & Adrianne Palicki - $250

*(Lmt to 5 spots on this at the moment and can start a wait list after that for an additional 5)

noangelNYCC.jpg