• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's NOV Pre-sale s/s thread-Avengers, VENOM, Alan Grant, DELL'OTTO

188 posts in this topic

This next one is for only the real hard core collector's.

There are probably less than 10 Tim Curry signed comics out there (Triston Pence can provide exact numbers though). Curry RARELY makes public appearances let alone signings. Recent health issues for the most part, prevents him from going out there and doing public events.

Rocky Horror Picture Show comics are extremely tough to find in grade, and again, I'm sure Triston can back me up on this----the production of this book and it's pure black cover, makes it very susceptible to scratches, color breaks, etc.

Rocky Horror Picture Show #1 s/s Tim Curry & Meatloaf (9.6) - $1295

Only one (1) copy on this one, and I'm pricing accordingly based on grade---very likely to be one of the only double signed Meatloaf & Tim Curry

rocky1A.jpg

Rocky Horror Picture Show #1 s/s Tim Curry (9.8) - $1100

*(only 1 copy available, and I'm pretty sure it will be the only 9.8 on census----super tough book all the way around)

Rocky Horror Picture Show #1 s/s Tim Curry (9.6) - $895

**(two copies available)

Four Tim Curry signed books all together total.

rocky1B.jpg

Reborn #2 (cover A) s/s Greg Capullo - $95

**(Again, not 100% when the next signing is, but I am picking up inventory next week, so planning ahead)

Or blue universal 9.8 on this book for $75

Free raw NM+ copy with purchase

reborn2A.jpg

:takeit: signed 9.8

This next one is strictly for you STARMAN fans.

Census shows pretty much next to nothing for graded or signature series books on this epic run.

I am referring to the epic 1994-2001 run on this title by James Robinson & Tony Harris.

I'll be seeing both of these creators this weekend at the NJ Comic Expo.

I have on hand in my inventory unread NM+M copies that are excellent 9.8 candidates for signature series.

I can provide issues #0 and #7 all the way to #78 (one each) for double s/s Robinson & Harris at $110 issue #0 and $95 each additional book. Those fees cover all expenses from sig fees, and pressing that may or may not be needed, to FT grading, shipping, etc.

These were all pretty much copies that I purchased as the book was coming out, and just bagged and board the run without ever actually reading them (I did the TPB instead).

Rather than provide images of each cover, as I said, this is mostly for the hardcore STARMAN fans, you'll know what you're looking for pretty much right way.

Hi Rich - I'll take Starman #1 signed by Robinson/Harris - thanks - Mike

Census shows pretty much next to nothing for graded or signature series books on this epic run.

I am referring to the epic 1994-2001 run on this title by James Robinson & Tony Harris.

I have on hand in my inventory unread NM+M copies that are excellent 9.8 candidates for signature series.

I can provide issues #0 and #7 all the way to #78 (one each) for double s/s Robinson & Harris at $110 issue #0 and $95 each additional book. Those fees cover all expenses from sig fees, and pressing that may or may not be needed, to FT grading, shipping, etc.

These were all pretty much copies that I purchased as the book was coming out, and just bagged and board the run without ever actually reading them (I did the TPB instead).

Rather than provide images of each cover, as I said, this is mostly for the hardcore STARMAN fans, you'll know what you're looking for pretty much right way.

I don't have Starman #1.

I said issue #0, and then #7-78

I don't have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6

Hi Rich - I'll take Starman #1 signed by Robinson/Harris - thanks - Mike

:takeit: Starman #0

:takeit:

Starman 0 signed by Robinson/Harris

Batman: Gotham by Gaslight #1 (1st print)

This one I'm pretty excited about, as I've been working on these for a while.

And two are multi-signed----

2 cps Mignola, Brian Augustyn & P. Craig Russell (one cpy 9.8, one cpy 9.6) $255 & $155

2 cps. P. Craig Russell only (one cpy 9.8, one cpy 9.6) $195 & $95

gaslight.jpg