• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many of your comics do you think you someone else read while on the john?

21 posts in this topic

This question haunts me and keeps me up late at night. How many of your books could have been read years ago while someone was doing their business? Could have been stacked up on the back of the seat just sitting there as bathroom reading material. Worse yet, that missing page or ads out of a book could have been used as a substitute for those times someone didn't make sure there was toilet paper. Oh yes, truly one of lifes greatest question.

I think about this when CGC is grading books under black light or something similar

GRADERS NOTES: DNA :boo:

lol I would think titles like Grim Fairy Tales are more susceptible to "DNA" as opposed to Archie. Hope so anyways!

HAHA I thought you flagged me too

which wasn't funny at first :) I didn't want to offend anyone (thumbs u

I did buy Seinfield season's 1-4 today for 21$ and some change.... lol

so maybe I'll learn about it !!!

coincidence???

HAHA I thought you flagged me too

which wasn't funny at first :) I didn't want to offend anyone (thumbs u

I did buy Seinfield season's 1-4 today for 21$ and some change.... lol

so maybe I'll learn about it !!!

coincidence???

That's a later season. Season 4 has some great episodes like "The Contest" and "Bubble Boy".

Ha, I thought you flagged me, porc! I've done much worse here!
Link?

As an adololesant in the late 70's, I read most if not all of my funny books while siting on the throne.

I guess with todays technology we have learned that there is a spray that emits form every deposit that is made into either a urnial or in your typical American toilet. That being said, I am now thoroughly convinced that my books in particular have had some particulates form urine and fecal matter spattering the back of my comics that are now circulating the globe in private collections. Suffice to say, I highly doubt I was into hand washing as a young lad.

:whistle: