• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[SOLD/CLOSED] Meeklo's Drek n' Gems! Closed! Thanks for the buys!
2 2

667 posts in this topic

Howdy all!

This thread is officially reopened and all boxes are 50% off!

I will try to do an updated recap post but that won't be until tomorrow or Thursday as that is going to take some work.

Also, please be aware that some of the recap links before this post *may* redirect you to the old board. I will try to update the links to this board when I update the recap.

Feel free to PM me questions and offers!

So, as a heads up...again, this thread will be closing on Wednesday and to replace it, I have something special.

I purchased 12 long boxes of comics. What was posted in this thread represents the comics in the most sellable condition. But there is no way that you can buy 12 long boxes that were primarily stored in the backroom of a comic shop (for years) and not have a couple of just plain readers. Creases, color breaking, spine rolled into a pirouette cookie shape, pieces cut out or torn...just awful looking but yet still readable.

These will be up for auction starting Wednesday night and ending Friday night. I'll post pics when I get to taking them.

Until then...the rest of this thread is still 50% off...there are some good books in here still.