• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League vs. Suicide Squad

39 posts in this topic

I didn't see a thread started for this, but have seen mention of Dell'Offto's variant over at Bullet Proof Comics in the Celebrate Dell'Otto Thread.

Wanted to add that Legacy Comics has released the image to be used for Stanley "ArtGerm" Lau's variant and I love it! Here's the Link. It's got Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn on it. Here's the image:

ArtGermJLvsSS_zpsg43eqfcv.png

It may be similar to the cover art for Bullet Proof Comics as its mentioned that Del Otto will be doing a Harley Quinn/Wonder Woman cover. Can't wait to see it?!

KRS Comics

CA: Jonboy Meyers

(Art not yet released)

Link: https://krscomics.com/products/justice-league-vs-suicide-squad-1-krs-comics-exclusive-jonboy-meyers-color-variant-preorder?variant=21942486085

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fried Pie X Books-A-Million/2nd & Charles

CA: Francis Manapul

(Art not yet released)

Man, Now I have to buy more covers! DC is out to ruin me!!!

I'll wait till they are on the secondary market this time. those aregerm legacy variants are all over ebay. the Kirkham I might preorder....

Ugh, I need a cheaper hobby!

Well, looks like the Unknown Comics Kirkham variant set of 3 is selling for $80, and the Legacy set is at $52. Guess I'm going for the Legacy set. I really want the Kirkham Virgin cover but I can't pay that much for these. Maybe Ebay will have one priced decently after they are on the market for a bit.

Well, looks like the Unknown Comics Kirkham variant set of 3 is selling for $80, and the Legacy set is at $52. Guess I'm going for the Legacy set. I really want the Kirkham Virgin cover but I can't pay that much for these. Maybe Ebay will have one priced decently after they are on the market for a bit.

It's $62 on the website, not $80.

https://krscomics.com/collections/krs-comics-exclusives/products/justice-leage-vs-suicide-squad-1-unkown-comics-exclusive-tyler-kirkham-color-copic-and-secret-variant-set-preorder