• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League vs. Suicide Squad

39 posts in this topic

Art-wise, I think the Artgerm Legacy looks best however, I like the large ensemble in the Midtown variant (Killer Frost fan). Fluff, it's hard to pick.

I've just read it on Comixology and so far so good. Can't pick up the pull list from my LCS for the next couple weeks so I'll probably end up double dipping on Comixology for those issues. (shrug)

Picked up the comics at my LCS today and it's not a bad read. Good set up for issue #2, I can't wait to see the Squad battle the League. Also curious to see how Eclipso plays into this.

Also, I have the ArtGerm and Dell'Otto covers coming soon.

Anyone get the Forbidden Planet variants ?

That the Bermejo? Not a fan, either. Only ones I liked were Artgerm Legacy, Brooks Midtown and Mattina.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I'd love a Skottie Young Baby variant of this. Alas, DC, not Marvel and I doubt many are as demented as I am so demand probably won't be high enough. :D

Yea...those are very cool. WW looks a little ruff around the edges but then again...

It's an artists interpretation of a character that makes comic art so great!

The composition though? That's powerful!

Stealing Deadones image from the raffle thread here---

UV0ZEp1.jpg

AOD did another Whitter variant for the JLA/SS books. ( top three in the pic)

I like the art - I do wish that they had some more differences in the "set" other than just B&W/no logo stuff - but I do like her work.

Are your lcs running out of this book? I went to 2 of the stores near me on day of release for issue #4 and #5 and we're both sold out. They explained to me that the print run is very low because it's a weekly book and most stores didn't gauge how much they would need.

Are your lcs running out of this book? I went to 2 of the stores near me on day of release for issue #4 and #5 and we're both sold out. They explained to me that the print run is very low because it's a weekly book and most stores didn't gauge how much they would need.

Interesting. Had mine on preorder so all I needed to do was pick up my pull box (plus, I went Wed). Will look at the shelves next week to see if they still have copies.