• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Australian Price Variants
7 7

648 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Shawn Low said:

Thought you guys might be interested in seeing an image of this one. There's been lots of chatter about it existing but no one's seen it etc etc.

Picked it up yesterday. :banana:

IMG_3620.JPG

Niiiice, That's a great find. :golfclap:

@nesqrick2 Did you ever compile lists of titles and issue numbers?

Seeing as the ASM, Thor and SS runs have been documented, I thought I would start by listing out titles I've seen with Aus variants and extrapolating dates from the documented runs to come up with issue numbers. Perhaps you could help? Below are the titles I've seen either here, online or in person: any chance you could have a look through and add anything I missed? Thanks!

image.png.c2ccdf7bc3154cd41b53da91d4fbe418.png

1 hour ago, Shawn Low said:

@nesqrick2 Did you ever compile lists of titles and issue numbers?

Seeing as the ASM, Thor and SS runs have been documented, I thought I would start by listing out titles I've seen with Aus variants and extrapolating dates from the documented runs to come up with issue numbers. Perhaps you could help? Below are the titles I've seen either here, online or in person: any chance you could have a look through and add anything I missed? Thanks!

image.png.c2ccdf7bc3154cd41b53da91d4fbe418.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

You can add Infinity Wars (1992) 1-6 

4 minutes ago, nesqrick2 said:

Tried for six month to find number#1, but no go, if you look at the issue 2 and 3 they have the same date.

Oh yeah!  The US versions are July and August respectively. That's odd. Sure #1 will show one day :wishluck:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mutants-98-Vol-1-CGC-9-0-Australian-1-50-Variant-Extremely-Rare-Deadpool/202435605759?hash=item2f221a34ff:g:ECIAAOSwLAhbme6t

For those trying to value their Australian Newsstand keys.... NM 98 CGC 9.0 at $1600.

On 9/30/2018 at 4:22 PM, nesqrick2 said:

will CGC this one soon

Great stuff nesqrick! :headbang:

If you don't mind me asking, how many AUS issues do you have now? Must be nearly all of them! I still plan to get around to mapping them all on a spreadsheet - the dual month copies make it awkward but I have a plan. It would be good to know how many copies should exist, based on plotting the ASM date ranges against all titles published. Not sure if anyone has done that already / before? hm

7 hours ago, Get Marwood & I Live! said:

Great stuff nesqrick! :headbang:

If you don't mind me asking, how many AUS issues do you have now? Must be nearly all of them! I still plan to get around to mapping them all on a spreadsheet - the dual month copies make it awkward but I have a plan. It would be good to know how many copies should exist, based on plotting the ASM date ranges against all titles published. Not sure if anyone has done that already / before? hm

I have 400+ AUS comics now, I will scan Iron-man and Captain America AUS issues soon. all the AUS copy that you see fit into the AMS date range. :headbang:

1 minute ago, nesqrick2 said:

I have 400+ AUS comics now, I will scan Iron-man and Captain America AUS issues soon. all the AUS copy that you see fit into the AMS date range. :headbang:

:headbang: