• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOUG MOENCH signature series op NOVEMBER 2016

13 posts in this topic

Confirming a 2nd signature series signing op with iconic writer DOUG MOENCH.

I'm driving out to see Doug in about 2 weeks or less.

Anyone with any comics they want to send in for s/s, I'll need these in hand by Tuesday, November 22nd.

Cost is $110 modern or $135 anything pre-1975

Anything with value of $300+ like WWBN 32 or Astonishing Tales 25 (or whichever that 1st Deathlok is), price would be $155

These numbers are all inclusive of Doug's fees, grading costs, shipping back and forth, etc.

I'll also be posting some Moench related books in my November pre-sale thread in signature room for anyone in need of some books for Doug if you're looking for something.

SO!

The signing with Doug Moench was supposed to happen today, but was postponed until next Tuesday, 12/6

That said----if you haven't sent me your books GET THEM IN NOW.

And all that said, there were a few PM asking me about books I could provide, if I had any.

I did offer up some slabs, but I just posted a couple really nice raw Batman that are solid 9.8 uncirculated

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9672640#Post9672640

That's it---the next post here will be a week from tomorrow with an update and pictures!

Very excited to see Doug again.