• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

18 posts in this topic

Hi!

I'm gonna be listing my coverless tec27 (13th page missing with does not effect the batman story nor is it the CF) pictures coming soon! I just wanted to get this thread started (hopefully this is not against any rules!) My photobucket is not letting me upload so I'll have to wait. If someone needs pictures right away I can send them via email....! Will close this thread soon?

Rules:

No probs or HOS

Shipping is free (meet ups are okay too because of the value of the book) paypal or cash either one is okay!

First wins and trumps PM discussions

Looking for $35000...payment plan can be negotiated (but must put down at least 20k)and offers welcome just pm me. Once again I will post pictures very soon!

20161113_123524_zpssnpdguv2.jpg

20161113_123434_zpsihfezmlc_edit_1479136710767_zpskblo1meb.jpg

As a former owner of that book I can say the word "brittle" encompasses a wide range of fragility, and this is on the lesser side (better than one might think) and is mostly affected on the outer wrap. You can read it without fear you will lose pieces. Some of the other Robinson books I read were more brittle, some less.

This looks like a really incredible book.

It's arguably, the most deseriable book in our hobby and this particular copy comes from Jerry Robinson's personal collection. You get to see the very first appearances of Batman, Bruce Wayne and Jim Gordon all on that first page.

As stated before, there are a number of books labeled "brittle" that actually have stronger page quality than you'd expect. It could be brittle in one spot, with the rest solid and still carry the "brittle" label without any context.

GLWTS. Any collector would be fortunate to own this piece of history.