• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sqeggs said:

You don't tend to see this issue often, but I'm starting to think I like it best in the run. hm

2018-09-08-0001.jpg

..Not one i've even noticed before as all the attention usually goes to 4(?) and 1. 

21 hours ago, sagii said:
21 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

You don't tend to see this issue often, but I'm starting to think I like it best in the run. hm

2018-09-08-0001.jpg

..Not one i've even noticed before as all the attention usually goes to 4(?) and 1. 

We're such bad boys and girls these days that the dialog on this one has a certain, ah, tang! that it might not have had at the time. :)

10 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Such a classic! I hoard them. I had one at Terry's show last time on my wall. He didn't even ask. He would probably want it "at guide" anyway...:roflmao:

Oh, he grabbed my guide so fast I thought the book was going to fly off. :grin:

On 11/2/2018 at 12:57 PM, sagii said:

Glad to scratch this one off the list! It's the final issue of the original run and issued exactly a year after the previous issue:whatthe: and only two issues were produced the previous year:whatthe:

Whenever i got a hit on eBay for this one, it ended up being a poster reproduction. One day i mistakenly typed in 'Leave it to Beaver' instead of Binky, and there it was (mistakenly listed under that) by DTA. I made an offer as it is a beater and he accepted! On cloud 9. spine splits, creases and all!:cloud9:

It's a 'swipe' of A Date with Judy #19, but far superior imho. 

Leave it to Binky #60.jpg

Always great to snag an issue you have been searching for a long time. 

For quite a while, DTA had a copy of FC 495 that would show up in my Baker searches because he had mistakenly put Baker instead of Barks in the listing title.

22 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Always great to snag an issue you have been searching for a long time. 

For quite a while, DTA had a copy of FC 495 that would show up in my Baker searches because he had mistakenly put Baker instead of Barks in the listing title.

Thanks T.

Man, makes you wonder how many other goofs DTA may have out there hm