• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2018 at 9:57 AM, sagii said:

Glad to scratch this one off the list! It's the final issue of the original run and issued exactly a year after the previous issue:whatthe: and only two issues were produced the previous year:whatthe:

Whenever i got a hit on eBay for this one, it ended up being a poster reproduction. One day i mistakenly typed in 'Leave it to Beaver' instead of Binky, and there it was (mistakenly listed under that) by DTA. I made an offer as it is a beater and he accepted! On cloud 9. spine splits, creases and all!:cloud9:

It's a 'swipe' of A Date with Judy #19, but far superior imho. 

Leave it to Binky #60.jpg

So now I need to look for one of those, eh?  Thanks a lot sagii...:cry:

4 hours ago, sagii said:

Thanks T.

Man, makes you wonder how many other goofs DTA may have out there hm

The hazard of listing some many books, I guess.  I'm sure you know this, but his books are always cheaper on his site than on eBay.  True of most dealers who also sell on a non-eBay site. 

1 hour ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

The hazard of listing some many books, I guess.  I'm sure you know this, but his books are always cheaper on his site than on eBay.  True of most dealers who also sell on a non-eBay site. 

Cheaper...but still too high...lol

His prices do tend to be a bit, ah, aggressive:)

10 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Love it!  Your flea market was WAY better than mine for comics...

To be fair I have gone to this flea market 3-4 times a year for many a year and while I have picked up some cool stuff from time to time that Tessie 6 is the best comic I have ever found there.....