• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I don't pick up many teen humor books, but these found their way into my collection last month.  I already posted them elsewhere, but this seems like where they belong...

49719013171_294be3a6af_c.jpg

49718475208_31c6459852_c.jpg

Love the 12 Brian. Never noticed it before. I really started picking these up in earnest about 10 years ago. They were cheap, cool and very affordable. Not so cheap now days...

Forgive the post in the Gold Forum, but this is primarily where i hang out here:sumo:

Saw this in an article on @shortboxed comic book app about double entendre Archie covers. How did this get past the code?!?! For all the bruhah about the 'Beat' cover on Betty and Me #16, and the Gold delights (Archie 50 -known for the headlights, but Archie's where eyes are directed is also part of the charm), and the 'Spoon' cover, i'm sorry even if it's Bronze, this one takes the Pop Tate!  Archie and his roaming eyes and food analogies! :whatthe:

A new personal fave!

Betty and Me #55 (copy c).jpg

Edited by sagii

On 5/5/2020 at 12:34 PM, sagii said:

Forgive the post in the Gold Forum, but this is primarily where i hang out here:sumo:

Saw this in an article on @shortboxed comic book app about double entendre Archie covers. How did this get past the code?!?! For all the bruhah about the 'Beat' cover on Betty and Me #16, and the Gold delights (Archie 50 -known for the headlights, but Archie's where eyes are directed is also part of the charm), and the 'Spoon' cover, i'm sorry even if it's Bronze, this one takes the Pop Tate!  Archie and his roaming eyes and food analogies! :whatthe:

A new personal fave!

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a copy of Archie #50 in every auction?