• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2017 at 10:27 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

It was my hardest one to find as well. 

That one and #15 are definitely hard to find.  Two years ago, I passed on a copy from Mr. Bedrock.  His was one of two copies I had seen available at the time.  I waited too long to buy a copy and both were sold.

13 minutes ago, lotemo said:

That one and #15 are definitely hard to find.  Two years ago, I passed on a copy from Mr. Bedrock.  His was one of two copies I had seen available at the time.  I waited too long to buy a copy and both were sold.

15 is notoriously next to impossible.  I was just surprised by 14 being so tough.  

22 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Congrats, that is a tough run to complete. Took me about the same time. I still have to upgrade two of them. #4 has an un-disclosed Frazetta story. 

Which story is Frazetta?  Everything in #4 looks to be the same art style.

Knowing how tough this issue is, I could hardly pass it up for $36.  Ratty but complete, except no back cover.  I had a fun time unfolding all those little dog ears and flaps and putting them back where they belong.  Everything on the inside cover, including the indicia, is intact.  

junior15a.jpg

10 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

Knowing how tough this issue is, I could hardly pass it up for $36.  Ratty but complete, except no back cover.  I had a fun time unfolding all those little dog ears and flaps and putting them back where they belong.  Everything on the inside cover, including the indicia, is intact.  

junior15a.jpg

This is an "all about the cover" book and you do have yourself a nice .5 there