• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Real nice ones Lady! Hard to pick a favorite. Guess I should have looked through Terry's "T" box...

I'm grateful that you did not look through the "T" box. xD

Three of these books came from the Terry O collection. Two were upgrades (issues #6 and #20) and issue #19 was the last one I needed to complete the set. :)

7 hours ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

Tessie #21 (highest graded) (:

21.jpg

Congratulations on the Tessie run.  That's a nice collection!

This cover has some DeCarlo characteristics but I'm not sure that anyone has confirmed the artist.

15 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Nothing special here by any means but a fun reader of Standard's 11 and a decent copy of Atlas 13. Kathy has some nice covers. 

IMG_3269.JPG

IMG_3272.JPG

Kathy #13 October 1961...

I seem to remember something important happening at Marvel the next month. hm

This is one of those calm before the storm comics.

18 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Nothing special here by any means but a fun reader of Standard's 11 and a decent copy of Atlas 13. Kathy has some nice covers. 

IMG_3269.JPG

Although we've mostly been DeCarlo crazy lately, Goldberg was about as good, imo. 

27 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:
33 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Although we've mostly been DeCarlo crazy lately, Goldberg was about as good, imo. 

Everything Goldberg knew DeCarlo taught him, it just wasn't everything DeCarlo knew.

Zen! :)

19 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

IMG_3269.JPG

IMG_3272.JPG

I love those Standard Kathys. Most have great covers. #11 is my favorite but here is another fun one.

comkathy10_zps3fn7y0v3.jpg