• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

A fun one for the summer time season.

comkillroys12.jpg

Great parade of Teen covers :applause: , love this one ( have one too). The distracted lifeguard gag was used cross publishers. And yes perfect Summer cover pic. 

9 hours ago, lotemo said:

I finally completed the run of Gay Comics with this issue:

GayComics19156%20-%20t_zpsa7lajqbs.jpg

I just received this issue of Joker as well.  This puts me one issue away from completing the entire Tessie/Millie run from #2 to the end of the series.  Without Tessie, issue #1 isn't on my want list.

Joker11157%20-%20t_zpsjbf2wfad.jpg

Love those books!! Congrats, Lotemo! :applause:

19 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Was it the, uh, interesting cover that made this a $1,700 book (more than 30 times guide) or is this a famously tough 1950s DC? hm

58 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Was it the, uh, interesting cover that made this a $1,700 book (more than 30 times guide) or is this a famously tough 1950s DC? hm

I don't recall seeing this one before. I love the FemDom implications. :shy:

That's a stunning price, but doesn't every teen humor book sell for 30x guide these days? :)

2 minutes ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

I don't recall seeing this one before. I love the FemDom implications. :shy:

That's a stunning price, but doesn't every teen humor book sell for 30x guide these days? :)

It's been known to happen!

In the back of my mind is a dim recollection that as Ian Levine was completing his DC run, he had trouble finding one issue of one of the 1950s DC teen humor books.  I wonder if it was this issue? hm

3 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

It's been known to happen!

In the back of my mind is a dim recollection that as Ian Levine was completing his DC run, he had trouble finding one issue of one of the 1950s DC teen humor books.  I wonder if it was this issue? hm

You may be right, but at least one other person must have been extremely interested in this book to have driven the price up so high.

I did not bid on the book, but the more I stare at the cover, the more I like it. It reminds me of Superman kissing Star Sapphire's boot in issue 261. :)

15 minutes ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

You may be right, but at least one other person must have been extremely interested in this book to have driven the price up so high.

I did not bid on the book, but the more I stare at the cover, the more I like it. It reminds me of Superman kissing Star Sapphire's boot in issue 261. :)

Maybe this sale will bring some additional copies to market. :wishluck:

14 minutes ago, archiefan said:
1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

If I remember correctly Ian's book was Buzzy 70

Yes it was Buzzy 70. I am the guy that found it for him.

Buzzy, not Binky.  I always get those guys mixed up! :)

On 7/16/2017 at 4:54 PM, Robot Man said:

Leave it to Binky #29 Used in Seduction of the Innocent because she is using judo on a guy. Really???

comleaveittobinky29.jpg

I've wanted a nice copy of this forever. :luhv: