• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Badger said:

This is a fun little book.  Anybody know anything about it?:x

Jetta_6_Front.jpg

Jetta_6_interior.jpg

Popular little three book run (issues 5, 6, and 7) with art by Dan DeCarlo.  Just about impossible to find above mid-grade and pretty tough in mid-grade. 

42 minutes ago, path4play said:

Genre is heating up over on HA auction, Margie Comics #49  FN/VF $1,912.00 and Nurse #22 (Timely/Marvel, 1950) Condition: VF-. $1,673.00.  

That's getting up there into Cindy #37 prices.

:whatthe: Good thing I only collect the blondes... Otherwise I'd be living in the streets...

7 hours ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

:whatthe: Good thing I only collect the blondes... Otherwise I'd be living in the streets...

Wow!  I saw those early last week and placed bids knowing full well that I'd be outbid.  I didn't quite expect them to go that high though.  That Nellie #22 is the nicest copy I've ever seen.  I think both are DeCarlo covers but since so much of his Timely stuff is undocumented it's hard to be certain.    I would love that copy of Nellie but I'll just have to be happy with my lower grade copy.

Here's another one that I've posted before that appears to be DeCarlo due to the similar style.

Oscar13071_zpskur4kclt.jpg

I don't think this one is DeCarlo but I ran across it looking for the other one and I've always loved it so I thought I'd repost it.

comedy-07-t.jpg

Edited by lotemo