• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

I completed my certified set of Hedy De Vine. :cloud9:

Issue #22 (1st issue)

287250-002wht.jpg

….. this is impressive ….. talk about a tough run to assemble. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 11/2/2018 at 12:57 PM, sagii said:

Glad to scratch this one off the list! It's the final issue of the original run and issued exactly a year after the previous issue:whatthe: and only two issues were produced the previous year:whatthe:

Whenever i got a hit on eBay for this one, it ended up being a poster reproduction. One day i mistakenly typed in 'Leave it to Beaver' instead of Binky, and there it was (mistakenly listed under that) by DTA. I made an offer as it is a beater and he accepted! On cloud 9. spine splits, creases and all!:cloud9:

It's a 'swipe' of A Date with Judy #19, but far superior imho. 

Leave it to Binky #60.jpg

that was a fortunate break typing in the wrong thing !! i have also been looking for this issue of Binky for a long time !

i have typed in "Sugar and SPICE" many times and there are "Sugar and SPIKE"comics listed erroneously under that title (but no good deals )

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

that was a fortunate break typing in the wrong thing !! i have also been looking for this issue of Binky for a long time !

i have typed in "Sugar and SPICE" many times and there are "Sugar and SPIKE"comics listed erroneously under that title (but no good deals )

Yeah, it's a tough one. As I stated this one was the only issue produced that year ( and being dated Oct,  a late entry at that). Could have low print runs?

This issue and the one before depict the girls in the Timely/Atlas 'va-va voom' style with hips and come hither looks. That ones a toughie too.