• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

No probies or HOSers. First I'll take it or I'll take it via PM in the thread, or post in the thread by me saying book has sold gets the book. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. US

Shipping will be $7.00 for raw book, $1.00 per additional book. Slabs $12.50, $1.00 per additional book. Feel free to combine shipping with my thread in Copper/Modern. All books will be shipped via Priority Mail. I may be willing to ship elsewhere at exact cost.

No returns on slabs. If there's a problem with a raw book, please contact me within 5 days of receipt, and I'll do my best to work something out. PayPal preferred method of payment, but contact me if you want to suggest something else.

On to the fun stuff, most of these were in a stack to sub for grading, but I know they'll just sit until I submit them at a convention next year. A couple original owner ASM's, Surfer 1 and his first appearance, even a DC key- Wonder Woman 105. Almost all of these exhibit some pressable defects. The only slab was not pressed prior to submission, though I'm not sure it could use a bump, didn't pull grader notes. I may post more, undecided right now. Thanks for the look!