• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's selling redhook's holy grail!

79 posts in this topic

greggy, your threads never change laugh.gif27_laughing.gif
Yup..it helps when you have sweet books! yay.gif

27_laughing.gifscrewy.gifscrewy.gif

Unusual response considering you were ecstatic about those 2 piker books I sent you! confused-smiley-013.gif

Unusual response considering you were ecstatic about those 2 piker books I sent you! confused-smiley-013.gif

I was just being nice. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

Nah..it broke your budget so you have to scour for the good "deals" you get on eBay! 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

Nah..it broke your budget so you have to scour for the good "deals" you get on eBay! 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

Yeah, I'm broke. So? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not everyone can blow 100% of their disposable income on HG 100 page romance books. screwy.gif

Not everyone can blow 100% of their disposable income on HG 100 page romance books. screwy.gif

Another misconception by a "broke" person. No worries....you may find that tough issue of Spotlight 2 eventually! yeahok.gif

Another misconception by a "broke" person. No worries....you may find that tough issue of Spotlight 2 eventually! yeahok.gif

Whatever you say. Everyone here knows you blow paycheck after paycheck on "sweet" HG bronze. Like that $100+ Weird War 64 "gem" you got from Bobcat. 27_laughing.gif

Whatever you say. Everyone here knows you blow paycheck after paycheck on "sweet" HG bronze. Like that $100+ Weird War 64 "gem" you got from Bobcat. 27_laughing.gif

Yeah...I blow my money away on these books all the time. Guess you don't know what I sell books that isn't on eBay? Find that Spotlight 2 or is $20.01 too expensive for you? yeahok.gif

Guess you don't know what I sell books that isn't on eBay?

Keep plugging away. Basic use of the English language is almost within your grasp. 27_laughing.gif

Keep plugging away. Basic use of the English language is almost within your grasp. 27_laughing.gif

Grammarian now? Sign of the weak! So..get that Spotlight 2 yet? confused-smiley-013.gif If it helps, I can PP you the $20.00 that you need for it! thumbsup2.gif

Grammarian now? Sign of the weak! So..get that Spotlight 2 yet? confused-smiley-013.gif If it helps, I can PP you the $20.00 that you need for it! thumbsup2.gif

Well, this has been fun but I have to go study now. Maybe you can troll Hobgoblin for awhile until I get back. screwy.gif

BTW: feel free to paypal me $20 anytime. thumbsup2.gif

You have to show me that "VF" Spotlight 2 that you're hoping to get for $20 first.

You're doing just fine so why should I worry about another other dorks? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I can tell that customer service is one of Graemlin Greggy's strong suits.
Damn you Peter! My customer service is just fine! flowerred.gif