• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's selling redhook's holy grail!

79 posts in this topic

Burp

Excuse you.

Please don't force me to troll you!

Umm, you just did.

Also, if you are going to yell at me for bumping your thread, STFU! poke2.gif

You should have taken the initiative and bumped it earlier!

Interesting yet eclectic selection of comics you're offering here Greggy...

Jim

Yeah...some stuff were books that I was going to keep but decided that I wanted the space and $$ more.

At least the 100 pagers seemed to have picked up in popularity. Some of the books wouldn't have done this well a few years ago. Especially the OAAW 242. I bought 2 other 9.0s prior to this copy for around $80 average! I think I got the word out on them.

...and what "word" would that of been?.....the one that describes a hopeless shut-in sociopath,..with a compulsive never-ending collecting fixation???......... screwy.gif

...and what "word" would that of been?.....the one that describes a hopeless shut-in sociopath,..with a compulsive never-ending collecting fixation???......... screwy.gif
Perhaps...btw...I hope you win a book so I can get your current address and phone number. I'll forward it to my buddy Bill in the slammer!

...Sonofaperson_without_enough_empathyinfrickinseventeencentsihateyougregloeyifrickinhateyou........ frustrated.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif
You should bid a little higher. On the bright side, I won't be able to get your current address info!