• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 GGA books
4 4

308 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, MrBedrock said:
8 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Hey Richard;

He's definitely right as this lowly CGC 8.5 fugly looking slab just casts a dark shadow like a big pimple on the rest of your beautiful looking books.  :gossip:

Being the team player that I am, just send that nasty looking Brenda Starr my way as I am willing to take the hit for you so that the rest of your collection will present just that much nicer.  :eek:  :takeit:

Thanks for the kind offer, Lou. But I would hate for it to to look equally out of place among your 4.5s.

That's perfect then..........so you ARE sending me your CGC 8.5 Brenda book knowing full well it's going to bring my VG average collection up higher into the 4.5 range.  :takeit: 

7 hours ago, mwotka said:

Always a good topic to revive!  Here are a few that didn't get mentioned the first time around, probably in the honorable mention category but I love em.  Pardon the glare on the Ozzie, need to get that one scanned, it is a deslabbed 7.5 but looks better to me and a Church.  

Ozzie and Babs 4 MH.jpg

Freckles 8 8.5.jpg

That Freckles is a true favorite of mine too

A4CEF741-919E-4B9D-B019-7907E9486170.jpeg