• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Wings + Others-----50% OFF THANKSGIVING TREAT

44 posts in this topic

Real Clue Crime Stories--Solid 4.5 + Copy

This is a cool cover. Got this a couple years back in a trade with some guy off Craigslist lol. oooooooh how craigslist has treated me. Love this cover art thats why I picked it up. Has the spine roll, tear bottom of cover and tear and small stain back cover. Take this for $50

Untitled-62-p1%2012_zpswzgt0job.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%2013_zpskltkfkht.jpg

Rangers Comics # 29----3.5 copy SOLD

Im giving this a big ding in grade because it has a couple pages on the inside that have tears and pieces missing as seen below. Ill give this away for $50

Untitled-62-p1%2014_zpsjw4woxsh.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%2015_zpsnoduw6n3.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%2016_zpspwtxnrkj.jpg

Rangers Comics # 29----3.5 copy

Im giving this a big ding in grade because it has a couple pages on the inside that have tears and pieces missing as seen below. Ill give this away for $50

Untitled-62-p1%2014_zpsjw4woxsh.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%2015_zpsnoduw6n3.jpg

:takeit: at 10% off!

Untitled-62-p1%2016_zpspwtxnrkj.jpg

^^ thank you

Captain Hobby Comics #1( canadian)--So much going on in this cover and I just love the artwork. Looks like a solid 5.5 or so but there us a large tape peel or sticker peel or something on the back cover. Take a look. Asking $50 $40

SOLD

Untitled-54-p1%204_zps8ipg4vdu.jpg

Untitled-54-p1%205_zpsnb7sn1rt.jpg

Wings Comics #74--Cream to off white pages

This is just a gorgeous book. Solid enough to grade at 8.0. But lets just out it at 7.5 for the sake of the boards. Ill take $150 for this beauty.

Untitled-62-p1%206_zpsd5lra3oj.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%207_zpsikiro2a0.jpg

:takeit: at 25% off

great pickup........ ^^

Wings Comics #63--Cream to off white pages

Im going to be harsh on the grading for this. Presents very well like 8.5. But there is some rippling on the bottom of cover which i thinnk can be pressed out. Lets just put it at 6.5. I say $75 takes this one. Thank you

Untitled-62-p1%204_zpsh5xtmxso.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%205_zpshliqhm1x.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

Wings Comics #63--Cream to off white pages

Im going to be harsh on the grading for this. Presents very well like 8.5. But there is some rippling on the bottom of cover which i thinnk can be pressed out. Lets just put it at 6.5. I say $75 takes this one. Thank you

Untitled-62-p1%204_zpsh5xtmxso.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%205_zpshliqhm1x.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

^^ Happy Thanksgiving

:news: Thanksgiving Update: Take 40% OFF the last few books

Wings Comics #60--Cream to off white pages SOLD

Im going to be harsh on the grading for this. Presents very well and i feel the sub crease can be pressed out. Looks like a 6.5 but lets bring it down to a 5.0. Lets say $40

Tailspin Tommy #1--Def 8.0 or better

SOLD

This is as sharp as one of my knives----And i have a really nice Knife collection....lol. Seriously though. Great yellow, nice green and just an all around cool cover. I would press this if you win it and go for an 8.5 or better. A couple tiny tears stop this from super high grade. I would let this go for $75. Thank you

The Brave and the Bold #15---5.0 Copy

I don't see this book too often. Ive owned just two in my 25 years of collecting. Here is a complete copy that would benefit from a press. Give me $100

Real Clue Crime Stories--Solid 4.5 + Copy

This is a cool cover. Got this a couple years back in a trade with some guy off Craigslist lol. oooooooh how craigslist has treated me. Love this cover art thats why I picked it up. Has the spine roll, tear bottom of cover and tear and small stain back cover. Take this for $50

Mary Marvel #28--Cool cover but not in great shape. Ill put this at 2.5 because of large piece missing on the last interior page. But its attached firmly and a nice book to have. Asking $30

Captain Hobby Comics #1( canadian)--So much going on in this cover and I just love the artwork. Looks like a solid 5.5 or so but there us a large tape peel or sticker peel or something on the back cover. Take a look. Asking $40SOLD

Wings Comics #60--Cream to off white pages

Im going to be harsh on the grading for this. Presents very well and i feel the sub crease can be pressed out. Looks like a 6.5 but lets bring it down to a 5.0. Lets say $40

Untitled-62-p1%202_zpsyiuk50so.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%203_zpseovlrcwz.jpg

At 40% off, too nice to pass up.

:takeit:

Wings Comics #60--Cream to off white pages

Untitled-62-p1%202_zpsyiuk50so.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%203_zpseovlrcwz.jpg

At 40% off, too nice to pass up.

Good eye. You're the ^^ thank you

:takeit:

Tailspin Tommy #1--Def 8.0 or better

This is as sharp as one of my knives----And i have a really nice Knife collection....lol. Seriously though. Great yellow, nice green and just an all around cool cover. I would press this if you win it and go for an 8.5 or better. A couple tiny tears stop this from super high grade. I would let this go for $75. Thank you

Untitled-62-p1%208_zpsnm9qeqze.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%209_zpshnpta2lq.jpg

:takeit: at 40% off. Thanks!