• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

24 posts in this topic

Lets take a minute today to give thanks for how blessed we all are, and pray for those around the world who are not as blessed as we are.

Amen.Happy Thanksgiving;

Dale tell stan thanks for the invite today

Happy Thanksgiving Dale....and everyone !!

We are breaking tradition this year and going with seafood. Lobster in particular :cloud9:

(thumbs u

I don't like turkey, so I'll be throwing a swordfish steak on the grill while the missus takes care of the turkey breast. Just 3 of us this year, a whole bird would be crazy.

A bit of a rough year in the Junk pile. So very glad for all my blessings from family and friends. Hope you all have a great day and appreciate what blessings life brings you all.

It is 80 degrees and beautiful out here. Gonna go out and put up the holiday lights for my wife. Followed up tonight by a traditional Mexican food spread including fresh home made tamales and more than one Jack Daniels on the rocks.

Enjoy your day gang.

Lets take a minute today to give thanks for how blessed we all are, and pray for those around the world who are not as blessed as we are.

And thank the good Lord for the wonderful month of November 2017!