• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

I'd watch to wait for my turn, but I don't think I can stay up til January :makepoint:

:o

That's a rough estimate...it could be longer! :tonofbricks:

If the 17 people before me can pretend not to see Greggy's box, I'll go be an American quarter to each of you!

Wow...spell correct royally screwed up this one!

Is this even possible? I've heard you can see Greggy's box from space.

I'm very excited to have to top spot in this year's raffle! :banana: In order to make my offering a little more enticing, I'm adding a $25 Amazon Gift Card that will be e-mailed nothing ( ;) ) to whoever selects it.

My offering is #83 on the list. I've edited my initial offering to reflect this, but someone else will need to edit the master list. Don't make any changes.

Thanks!

I'm very excited to have to top spot in this year's raffle! :banana: In order to make my offering a little more enticing, I'm adding a $25 Amazon Gift Card that will be e-mailed to whoever selects it.

My offering is #83 on the list. I've edited my initial offering to reflect this, but someone else will need to edit the master list.

Thanks!

While generous, it's not a good idea.

There's a cut-off for donations for a reason. We now have 50+ people who have submitted a ranking form, and you trying to sweeten your donation will potentially make 50+ people take the time to fill out the form again.

So, no changes to the master list will be made. You can, however, add it in privately, without the big announcement. That would be a nice bonus....unexpected. (thumbs u

:news:

For those of you who have not filled out a ranking form, I suggest you doing that today. :baiting:

The raffle is tomorrow, starting at 12 noon (Eastern). If you haven't filled out a form, you are risking making everyone wait and have the whole raffle delayed. So please, heed my advice and fill out the form. :foryou:

Here is your ranking form!