• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New CGC Online Submission Form!
1 1

86 posts in this topic

• Administrator

CGC has launched a new online submission form that utilizes the latest technology to provide a faster and easier submission process for its customers. In addition, the new form makes CGC's internal processes more efficient, which is expected to result in quicker turnaround times.

Most notably, the new form allows submitters to simply list their collectibles regardless of the desired grading tier or service so that they no longer have to fill out multiple forms. The form supports submissions to both CGC and CCS, as well as comics, magazines, lobby cards and concert posters.

The form is initially available as a beta version for testing, but it is fully functional and may be used to submit to CGC and/or CCS. We encourage submitters to try the form and share their feedback with CGC. It is our goal to use this feedback to make further refinements and deliver the best possible submission experience. In the meantime, the old online submission form continues to be available.

Try the new CGC / CCS Online Submission Form at www.cgccomics.com/orderform

Just tried out the form. I like it overall, very smooth and the automation is great.

Some feedback:

1) My membership discount was not applied during checkout. Are there plans to fix this going forward? I can't see a lot of folks using the new form if their discount won't be applied.

2) Would it be possible to add an option for Signature Series to the online form for those who work with facilitators and want to submit books on their own CGC account? It's been said that the reason Signature Series form were taken offline is because people had a hard time filling them out. It would seem that the automation built into this new form should eliminate that.

Just tried out the form. I like it overall, very smooth and the automation is great.

Some feedback:

1) My membership discount was not applied during checkout. Are there plans to fix this going forward? I can't see a lot of folks using the new form if their discount won't be applied.

2) Would it be possible to add an option for Signature Series to the online form for those who work with facilitators and want to submit books on their own CGC account? It's been said that the reason Signature Series form were taken offline is because people had a hard time filling them out. It would seem that the automation built into this new form should eliminate that.

+1 Would love to have the signature series forms online again.

• Administrator

Some feedback:

This feedback is so valuable! Thank you. If you go in now and try again you should see your discount applied. I think it was being glitchy. That has been fixed.

We have plans to incorporate Signature Series a little further down the line.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback. We really appreciate it.

In the Dealer portal I do not follow the logic of having

Dealer Portal

My Submissions

Logout

On the right side under order information you provide the form links.

If I click Dealer portal I see my submitted invoices.

If I go into My Submissions I see a status button and the forms

Not sure why both of these are necessary since I think the My Submissions link is redundant.

Bob

• Administrator
In the Dealer portal I do not follow the logic of having

Dealer Portal

My Submissions

Logout

On the right side under order information you provide the form links.

If I click Dealer portal I see my submitted invoices.

If I go into My Submissions I see a status button and the forms

Not sure why both of these are necessary since I think the My Submissions link is redundant.

Bob

Eventually everything will be found under "My Submissions" but we want to make that transition smooth....so until all the back-end programming is completed we don't want to get rid of the dealer portal.

Some feedback:

This feedback is so valuable! Thank you. If you go in now and try again you should see your discount applied. I think it was being glitchy. That has been fixed.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback. We really appreciate it.

The discount is now being applied. :whee:

One other thing I noticed - if you select ship under my self-insured FedEx account, a shipping charge for FedEx shipping is still being calculated during checkout. Perhaps this should be a separate option (rather than a subsection under the FedEx shipping option) with no cost so it calculates customer totals correctly?

Looking pretty good otherwise.

• Administrator

Some feedback:

The discount is now being applied. :whee:

One other thing I noticed - if you select ship under my self-insured FedEx account, a shipping charge for FedEx shipping is still being calculated during checkout. Perhaps this should be a separate option (rather than a subsection under the FedEx shipping option) with no cost so it calculates customer totals correctly?

Looking pretty good otherwise.

I'm going to look into this right now!

Slightly OT but I'd recommend adding a column with tracking #'s once an order has shipped in the dealer portal when "view invoices" is clicked. I'd imagine this would save CGC countless calls/e-mails.

Best,

Greg

Edited by gregreece