• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New CGC Online Submission Form!
1 1

86 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Slightly OT but I'd recommend adding a column with tracking #'s once an order has shipped in the dealer portal when "view invoices" is clicked. I'd imagine this would save CGC countless calls/e-mails.

Best,

Greg

We are in the process of working on that now!

Possible to have an invoice total for each invoice displayed (specifically with prescreens). Makes accounting much easier when 5+ invoices all get charged on the card at the same time in a foreign currency.

Oh I've been asking for accounting changes for a LONG time.

This would be the BOMB if we could actually reconcile off a website.

Just entered a sub and found something peculiar. I was adding a bunch of Value Tier Fast Track. Every time I would add one to the cart the price would drop. I didn't catch it until the end but by the time I was done the price showing (one the order entry screen) was something like $28.54 (or some thereabouts). The price in the cart was fine, it was just on the OE screen.

Also, when the packing slip is generate the books that were entered appear in a random order. I sometimes group several people's books onto one order (the first 10 belong to person X, the next 5 are person Y, etc.) and this completely messes this up.

2c

The beta form is completely screwed up this morning. It will not take any input without clicking and holding the mouse button while typing. Even when you get your info entered it fails to do database lookups so by the time you get to Issue Date you're dead in the water.

Using Chrome 55.0.2

Logged out-logged in, restarted computer... same results.

• Administrator
The beta form is completely screwed up this morning. It will not take any input without clicking and holding the mouse button while typing. Even when you get your info entered it fails to do database lookups so by the time you get to Issue Date you're dead in the water.

Using Chrome 55.0.2

Have you attempted to clear your cached pages? If you hit CTRL H you can clear your cookies and cached pages. This usually helps. I'm trying to recreate what you are describing, but it is working okay for me. Please feel free to call me and perhaps we can work through it together over the phone? 941-360-3991 ext 250

• Administrator
Having a hard time entering my UPS account number, it calls for all numbers but my account number has letters in it, so I left out the letters, now it's calling for all 6 digits.

Your UPS account must be on file with CGC for it to be accepted. You can call us and we will add it to your account, and then it will auto populate on the form.

• Administrator
Just entered a sub and found something peculiar. I was adding a bunch of Value Tier Fast Track. Every time I would add one to the cart the price would drop. I didn't catch it until the end but by the time I was done the price showing (one the order entry screen) was something like $28.54 (or some thereabouts). The price in the cart was fine, it was just on the OE screen.

Also, when the packing slip is generate the books that were entered appear in a random order. I sometimes group several people's books onto one order (the first 10 belong to person X, the next 5 are person Y, etc.) and this completely messes this up.

2c

the random order of the books has been fixed.

Using Chrome 55.0.2

Have you attempted to clear your cached pages? If you hit CTRL H you can clear your cookies and cached pages. This usually helps. I'm trying to recreate what you are describing, but it is working okay for me. Please feel free to call me and perhaps we can work through it together over the phone? 941-360-3991 ext 250

For the sake of getting this order out the door I switched back to the old form for now. If it persists on future orders I'll call you.

Using Chrome 55.0.2

For the sake of getting this order out the door I switched back to the old form for now. If it persists on future orders I'll call you.

Quitter

Using Chrome 55.0.2

Quitter

More like WINNER. I'm not being compensated to debug their code.

This is a great improvement! Just typed thirty books in in less than half the time it used to take. One thing that would be great is to have a Dollar Value (the value we assign) Total on the Packing Slip. I usually send in batches of 30 and typically all the books have different values, and this will help me when putting in the total insured value of the submission. Thanks! Its great also not having to print eight copies!

I have a question. Since different tiers can now be listed on the form together, will they be able to be on the same invoice/ship together?

So I used the new forms for the first time yesterday. I couldn't combine magazines with comics on the form together, but no biggie. My biggest gripe is if you want fast track for grading you have to do fast track for pressing as well. Before I would sometimes slow track pressing and fast track grading.

Also there doesn't appear to be a fast track pressing for magazines available any longer.

The old CCS forms aren't available. I liked the old CCS forms.