• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 38 CGC 6.0 (MP) OW- 1st Boy Wonder

45 posts in this topic

I'm putting this up for one (1) week. The price is FIRM. It pains me to do this. I may be in a daze right now, but upcoming medical bills, students loans that have plagued me, and plain old Life has gotten in the way. So, I offer to you this rare book, a true beauty. A real treat for the eyes. I'm not just saying that either. This is the most beautiful book in my collection. Those that know me know that I sold Many of my keepers to own this.

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment though Certified check Or local pickup around NYC.

Time payments available for 4-6 weeks

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

I will get a back cover scan later tonight.

No returns on this one

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig line.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

Detective Comics 38 CGC 6.0 MP Label notes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, spine splits sealed, reinforced. Nice Off-White paper.

$14,900

This is what I have into it.

(I will knock $100 off for local pick up)

This book presents beautifully, with a lot of the work apparently done on the spine. The colors are brilliant. It's just a winner all day. This will be up for one week, then back in my collection. Thanks for looking.

image_zpsleyi7gqo.jpeg

image_zpsytxpnfwf.jpeg

That is a shadow on the right side.

image_zpstnrgp32q.jpeg

Hate to see you selling this Dan, I know it's painful for you. GL!

Thanks bro. Yeah, it's surely tough. There are some changes taking place, and I must "be" with change. One of my friends asked if I was hanging up my tights. My reply- NEVER!!!!!!

Surprised this is being offered for sale. I kind of hope it does not sell since I know how much you wanted this and what you were doing when you were in the process of acquiring it.

Surprised this is being offered for sale. I kind of hope it does not sell since I know how much you wanted this and what you were doing when you were in the process of acquiring it.

Me too bro! It was a slightly impulsive decision to really list it, but events that have been leading up to this are driving me to make tough decisions. It's nothing life changing, but I have to clear the mind (although the mind-stuff is always churning) lol

Me too bro! It was a slightly impulsive decision to really list it, but events that have been leading up to this are driving me to make tough decisions. It's nothing life changing, but I have to clear the mind (although the mind-stuff is always churning) lol

If you want, text me later.

If you want, text me later.

Will do tomorrow for sure! I must hit the hay!