• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggest some representative Bronze Keys?
2 2

43 posts in this topic

"So pay 80.00 for a copy...see were that ends up in the long run. I say at best it will settle down to a 30-40.00 book and stay there for a lifetime."

Couldn't the same be said about the Class of 1968 Marvels (not first appearances, but some #1's), but they seem to be holding their own. Just sayn' (shrug)

Wait a minute! Are you actually comparing books like Iron Man 1, Sub-mariner 1, and Doctor strange 169 to books like Inhumans #1!?!?

Wow...that's hilarious.

No further comment.

Iron Man 1 and Submariner 1 (in particular) were not worth much for a very long time. I owned 6 copies of Iron Man 1 at one point (admittedly, all 4.0 - 7.0), none of them I paid more than $25, all bought prior to 2000. the movie made it explode. TOS 39 was a real book, of course. I paid $100 for a beater in 1996.

The Inhumans series didn't crack 20 issues, that'll put a damper on the value of #1!

Edited by the blob