• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash Comics #1 Club
2 2

96 posts in this topic

Sadly I've never owned a copy :(. It's definitely at the top of my wantlist.

You should get one because I am beginning to feel really lonely in this club with the only copy posted lol

Come on guys, its rare but they must exist, lets see some Flash Comics #1s :banana:

Someday I hope :wishluck: Surprised no one else has posted a copy. Has to be a few more board members out there that own a copy.

Also very surprised that there hasn't been much response to this thread. Would have thought that there would be numerous copies to drool over.

In any event here's my restored copy that I've had for about 15 years. It's got a bit of recreated artwork on the centerfold and very likely other resto, but I love it nonetheless...

flash%201_zpsmt20ehxx.jpg

would be interested if anyone has any idea of the value...

Alright, here's mine. Just a 2.0, but one of the better 2.0s I've seen. I use to hold it often, but now she just gets periodic visits at the bank.

I'll upgrade at some point in the future, but happy with this ole girl.

253EA9B8-2C8A-4BCF-A55F-F6A60B77A1F8_zpsdhilhkrp.jpg

That's pretty nice for a 2.0 (thumbs u

Also very surprised that there hasn't been much response to this thread. Would have thought that there would be numerous copies to drool over.

In any event here's my restored copy that I've had for about 15 years. It's got a bit of recreated artwork on the centerfold and very likely other resto, but I love it nonetheless...

flash%201_zpsmt20ehxx.jpg

would be interested if anyone has any idea of the value...

Alright, here's mine. Just a 2.0, but one of the better 2.0s I've seen. I use to hold it often, but now she just gets periodic visits at the bank.

I'll upgrade at some point in the future, but happy with this ole girl.

253EA9B8-2C8A-4BCF-A55F-F6A60B77A1F8_zpsdhilhkrp.jpg

Yay :banana: so glad to finally see other boardies chip in!

Both of those are beautiful copies that anyone would drool over :cloud9:

Burntboy your restored copy is very sharp and BarristerBaker that 2.0 blue is one of if not the nicest 2.0s Ive seen :headbang:

Major props to the both of you (thumbs u