• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Stan Lee) Marvelous NYE in Dallas - Dec 29, 2016-Jan. 1, 2017 - Facilitators?

12 posts in this topic

We will be there like all west coast events set up next to Stan for all of your SS needs.

See you there,

AC

What is the deadline for getting books to you by? The cost for Stan Lee? Can we submit under our own account and lastly, do you accept requests for placement and what the comic is signed with?

Has anyone heard back from TheCollector or Anastasia regarding this event? I pm'd TheCollector as he requested a couple of days ago, but he/she has not read the pm and emailed Anastasia, but no response as of yet. With the glut of holiday mail in the system, I want to make sure I know the costs, but also get it to either one in time.

Ive used Anastasia before. For many cons, they are the sole facilitator for Stan (I think NY comics handles east coast cons).

You have to use their CGC account. Stan usually charges $100 for autograph then you have to pay Anastasia for the witness/grading. Its pretty expensive compared to other facilitators and the turnaround time is slow. That said, I've always found them friendly to deal with (NY Comics too).

I haven't used them for mail in or drop off (witness only), so Im not sure about color/placement.

I haven't heard back from collector either. I used him for Dallas Fan Days and really enjoyed it. He met me there. He had great tips and suggestions for color/placement. If I remember correctly, at that time, his fee was $15 per book for witness fee (I think he has an additional fee for multiple sigs on one book). Turnaround time was fast for submission and it was under my own account.

Has anyone heard back from TheCollector or Anastasia regarding this event? I pm'd TheCollector as he requested a couple of days ago, but he/she has not read the pm and emailed Anastasia, but no response as of yet. With the glut of holiday mail in the system, I want to make sure I know the costs, but also get it to either one in time.

You have a PM. Sorry for the late reply. We were in Japan doing a show with Stan.