• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee Signed My FOOM Poster!
1 1

35 posts in this topic

Congrats!!

Thanks! I've been trying to get this little project completed for about....6 years!

:tonofbricks:

At least I managed to get 'the hard' signature out of the way first. Steranko is plenty available for his East Coast fans.

I was lucky enough to see Stan Lee at the NYCC this year, he signed a few items for me, including this awesome FOOM poster!!

I plan to get Jim Steranko to sign it as well and then frame it!

IMG_0799_zpsghx3shnf.jpg

IMG_0804-1_zpsdqsyh5r0.jpg

That's a pretty good looking sig right there, 94 or no!

Image-1_zpsmrd2o8ej.png

:D

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! :headbang:

I bought the poster off of boardie PTpuller (sp?) about four years ago, and then promptly lost it in my office for about two years! I finally found it between two pieces of cardboard in a magazine box - I thought it was the end of the box...

doh!

I was lucky enough to see Stan Lee at the NYCC this year, he signed a few items for me, including this awesome FOOM poster!!

I plan to get Jim Steranko to sign it as well and then frame it!

IMG_0799_zpsghx3shnf.jpg

IMG_0804-1_zpsdqsyh5r0.jpg

That's a pretty good looking sig right there, 94 or no!

Image-1_zpsmrd2o8ej.png

:D

Just a couple months until Steranko at the Carbo show! Should I get Jim to sign on the other side or above Stan's on the same side, near his sig under the artwork?

There's some foxing or something going on the left side :eek: I don't want to gross him out!

hm