• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR DOOM IS GREAT. Please share your Doom OA, Favorite Doom Stories

123 posts in this topic

A DOOM by Dell'otto. Wow!! This artist has such a power behind the work. I love these sketch covers. I don't own any but I imagine I will get a few maybe at SDCC this year. Nino thank you for a very desirable contribution to our D O O M thread!!!

Excellent observation. Doom is complex.Hatred is a major driver for his behavior.Then you look at the Mignola page submitted in this thread by Matches Malone. A tear shed by Doom. Like the subject box states D O O M is great!!!!!!

Wow Mark this is super kick-A. Is this one yours? Great take on The Leader of Latveria. This is one D O O M you do not want to mess with. Thank you for posting this one.

D O O M S D A Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this doom thread i think we should choose a different character each week and have everyone display there example of it!

I actually collect based on characters (not that I don't have preferred artists) so I like this idea. My only problem is finding a good image hosting site. They all suck!

Brilian!

That Cockrum page is lights out.

" Am I not beautiful Lord Doom? And terrible? Do you not fear me? You should. you shall."

Wilson with a very nice assist from Marcos. This splash with Doom standing over the poor Silver Surfer would hang nicely on any OA collector's wall.

You all have made this thread incredible.

D O O M !!!!!