• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Art Aficionado [New Article - 1/12/17]

123 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the reports.   I look at every one, and it's great that they are regular.   I think what might make the analysis better is references to actual past data points for similar pages to give the reader some kind of mental benchmark.    Without that it just becomes 'this feels high that feels low' without any facts coming into the discussion.   Keep up the good work

Thanks for your support and input @Bronty :smile:

All my analyses are based on recent sales data (where available), which I try to organically work into the articles, without becoming ponderous or repetitive. If you notice, I often include links to previous articles which have discussed similar pieces and include hard pricing data.

I'll definitely keep your comments in mind though, and consider more explicitly stating past sales figures!

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:39 AM, ThothAmon said:

Fun read.  Wasn't at all impressed with McFarlane's rendering of MJ.  Would love to have seen that page drawn by Baker, Feldstein or DeCarlo.

Glad you enjoyed it! And just look at MJ's feet :sick: Folks should lay off Liefeld after this lol 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 4:08 AM, Ryanfromottawa said:

Great article(s)

Thanks for your support :bigsmile:

5 hours ago, O. said:

New Article - 22/9/17

Report on the recent ComicConnect and eBay auctions is up!

https://comicbookinvest.com/2017/09/22/market-report-september-2017-comicconnect-and-ebay-auctions/

As always, great read! Im always pumped when it lists that you be posted a new article in my notifications !