• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S DETECTIVE 140 (1st Riddler) & BATMAN 59 (1st Deadshot) - COVERLESS

6 posts in this topic

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

FOR SALE:

DETECTIVE COMICS 140 - 1ST APPEARANCE OF THE RIDDLER SOLD!

BATMAN 59 - 1ST APPEARANCE OF DEADSHOT

BOTH BOOKS ARE COVERLESS, BUT ALL 48 OTHER PAGES ARE INTACT AND HELD TOGETHER FIRMLY AT BOTH STAPLES. NO PIECES MISSING OR CUTOUTS.

I OBTAINED BOTH BOOKS FROM A BOX OF COVERLESS COMICS I PURCHASED AT AN ESTATE SALE OUT OF TEMPE ARIZONA.

Terms

- The first :takeit: in this thread gets it

- No HOS or probationary list members

- Paypal is the only method of payment

- Paypal payment must be made within 24 hours after seeing scans

- Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs on you

- I ship USPS domestic FOR FREE, books sandwiched between sturdy cardboard in padded envelopes. Any other shipping is on the buyer.

- Buyer must pay for insurance if desired.

- I am open to International shipping, but method/price must be worked out between us first.

- Once payment is received, I aim to ship books out the next day, but by the following Saturday at the latest

The pictures below are of the actual books being sold. Please make sure to take a good look at the pictures before claiming...

ALL books come bagged & boarded

Please make sure to check out my Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6386253&Searchpage=1&Main=282359&Words=racer-x&topic=0&Search=true#Post6386253

I thank you all in advance for your interest!