• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOWARD ROGOFSKY Comics & Collectibles SALE EVENT! Sat. Dec. 10, 2016, NYC

15 posts in this topic

Howard Rogosfky was one of the first and greatest collectors of comics and memorabilia. Now that collection is being sold of in a fantastic marketplace event!

Mike Carbonaro, America's premiere comics buyer, and Howard Rogofskty present a unique, once-in-a-lifetime FREE event, in which the jewels of his collection (and just about everything else) will be available o the general public. This is a collection with great pedigree, that anytrue collector would love to peruse! Come down and see, smell, and select from this massive collection of memorabilai and comics, including some true relics representative of American culture!

This is a great opportunity to complete your collection or find that perfect gift for the holidays! Come on down to the Holiday Inn at 440 W. 57th St and check it out!

For more info contact mikecarbo@gmail.com or 201-892-1212

This event is being produced in coordination with the Big Apple Comic Con http://www.nycbm.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1200697186687457/

2010_01_01_archive.html

Howard Rogosfky was one of the first and greatest collectors of comics and memorabilia. Now that collection is being sold of in a fantastic marketplace event!

Mike Carbonaro, America's premiere comics buyer, and Howard Rogofskty present a unique, once-in-a-lifetime FREE event, in which the jewels of his collection (and just about everything else) will be available o the general public. This is a collection with great pedigree, that anytrue collector would love to peruse! Come down and see, smell, and select from this massive collection of memorabilai and comics, including some true relics representative of American culture!

This is a great opportunity to complete your collection or find that perfect gift for the holidays! Come on down to the Holiday Inn at 440 W. 57th St and check it out!

For more info contact mikecarbo@gmail.com or 201-892-1212

This event is being produced in coordination with the Big Apple Comic Con http://www.nycbm.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1200697186687457/

2010_01_01_archive.html

Date? Time? hm

This Saturday starting at 10:00 a.m.

Thanks!

Anyone know if Rogofsky will be there?

...any chance you might get some photos if you go, Tony ? GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This Saturday starting at 10:00 a.m.

Thanks!

Anyone know if Rogofsky will be there?

...any chance you might get some photos if you go, Tony ? GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If he's there and he's willing, I will.

Howard Rogofsky - WOW, that is a name I have not heard in a LONG time. That guy is a living legend.

When I was a kid, I remember getting his mail order catalogs in the mail. Who knows how many comics I purchased off him.

I remember him having an Action #4 in one of his catalogs, when I was very young. I wanted that book, but there was no way I could afford it at the time. I kept the catalog for many years and would open it and look at the listing for that Action #4.

I wish I could make this event and meet him in person.

Here's to you Howard..... (thumbs u(thumbs u(thumbs u

I got there at 4pm and everyone had left. I ran into some of Anthony Snyder's staff and they mentioned most of the stuff sold out pretty early. Apparently, it was a lot of mags, Playboys, TV Guides, etc.

Anybody else go? Would love to know what I missed.

I got there at 4pm and everyone had left. I ran into some of Anthony Snyder's staff and they mentioned most of the stuff sold out pretty early. Apparently, it was a lot of mags, Playboys, TV Guides, etc.

Anybody else go? Would love to know what I missed.

I went. I posted about it over on the GA board: Link