SECollector Feedback Thread

13 posts in this topic

6,042 posts

Ioannis bought two high $$ books from me, paid right away, and was very friendly, responsive, and easy to work with. Thanks for the great transaction!!

773 posts

Thank you Adam. A great transaction indeed and two gorgeous books added in my collection. Looking forward to more deals (thumbs u

9,105 posts

Ioannis was super easy to deal with. He purchased an Iron Man 1 and from beggining to end he was a gentleman. He paid immediately, very responsive and was very understanding when there was a delay at customs. Would definitely deal with again.

6,042 posts

I just completed another deal with Ioannis and everything went perfect, same as last time. He's a great person to deal with! Very friendly and very easy to work with!

1,838 posts

Ioannis is an outstanding member of our community.  He went out of his way to find me a book, and offered it to me.

He was very polite, courteous, forthcoming and sincere in all his communications.  The shipping was fast, and his packing was great.

Thank you very much, Ioannis!  :)

6,682 posts

Ioannis purchased two high end books from me that he picked up from me at the London Super con.  Very good customer. :)

5,341 posts

Bought my nice Spidey book and the deal was smooth. (thumbsu

4,860 posts

Who knew shipping to Sweden could be so easy?

Ioannis was a delight to deal with. Super responsive to PMs, lightning fast payment - all around very smooth transaction.

1,927 posts

I bought a Spidey 129 from Ioannis and the transaction couldn't have been better. He's extremely easy to deal with and very conscientious about following up on delivery and satisfaction. I would highly recommend him and would gladly deal with him in the future.

1,059 posts

Sold a nice high grade ASM 6 to my man Ioannis. He was professional and prompt throughout the deal. Highly reccomend doing business with him even with him in Sweden!

Edited by Kevin...

29,457 posts

ioannis has great taste in both comics and hotels, at least based on the book he bought from me [A++ transaction] and the hotel he had me mail it to!    he is aces.