• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPIDER-MAN 2 from Marvel & Sony (7/5/19)
4 4

705 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Whoa! Now that is a surprise.

I  was wondering how long it would be before this got posted. There is also talk of Michael Keaton coming back. Prolly a cameo but still cool he is attached.

Edited by spideyfan68

1 hour ago, spideyfan68 said:

Prolly a cameo but still cool he is attached.

There have been rumors about The Sinister Six.  This news coupled with Keaton staying on might lead towards that versus just a cameo for Vulture.

48 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Well there shoots up the price of ASM 13 until a few weeks after the movie comes out where it will shoot back down to earth. Don't be one of those people who got hung a la Avengers 55.

Don’t the books usually hold their value if the movie turns out to be amazing? Age of ultron did not do the book favors but I thought for example most major hits hold value....ex. Vulture, thanos, black panther, x23

On 5/22/2018 at 10:00 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

This latest news is a very good sign of where things are heading...

Doctor Octopus

Vulture

Electro

Kraven

Mysterio

Sandman

Ye good sign, altho I would really love to see venom in the MCU....I know they did one starring Tom Hardy, but can't we just put him into the MCU? Damn..

38 minutes ago, Joshua123456 said:

Ye good sign, altho I would really love to see venom in the MCU....I know they did one starring Tom Hardy, but can't we just put him into the MCU? Damn..

Are we sure they didn't write the screenplay for that with being in the MCU in mind?  It looks to me like it's mostly a standalone film that could fit into it if the take proves to be successful.  Tom Holland is rumored to make at least a cameo in the film since he was seen on the set of the film, so that implies it does take place in the MCU since the Tom Holland Spider-Man is also a part of that universe.

Edited by fantastic_four