• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And its on to ComicConnect !

300 posts in this topic

We are past HA and CLINK and now its on to Comic Connect. Prices are still real low but I expect they will go much higher as the auction closes, especially with C-Connects bidding process. Definitely less incentive to bid early unless you can't watch live.

Everybody either tapped out or playing poker... it's CC biggest auction ever if you believe the hype... tonight starts the billionaires collection... a lot of stuff... should of done it in the summer.. action 7...,gonna break a record..

Look away Rick... Your sig line changes faster than a speeding bullet. If you had children you would have bigger problems than what the next comic book for sale would be believe me.

Bob, my signature line will be a little more stable from here on out, rotating around the 50 or so books I am 100% committed to.

That AC7 is definitely the looker !

Agree. That VF+ Bat 8 not too shabby either.

I can't tell what's going on the bottom right of the scan for that book. Is there a piece missing from the whole book, or is that a hard crease I'm seeing? I really can't tell. I'm not a fan of CC's imaging these days.