• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And its on to ComicConnect !

300 posts in this topic

Any thoughts on where the Double Action lot will end? hm

Anyone know what this ended at???

80 000$ for both books together.

Thank you!

I thought it might go for more than that. Maybe a limited number of interest in this oddity.

I thought it would go for higher as well, but I'm not complaining. Sometimes it just depends on the day of the week of the month of the year.

Anyone want to purchase a copy of Double Action #2 CGC 5.5 (slightly prof restored)?

Thank you!

I thought it might go for more than that. Maybe a limited number of interest in this oddity.

I thought it would go for higher as well, but I'm not complaining. Sometimes it just depends on the day of the week of the month of the year.

Anyone want to purchase a copy of Double Action #2 CGC 5.5 (slightly prof restored)?

Wow. Congrats. That's an incredible piece of comic history you snagged.

These prices on the voldy Space Adventures books are making me think of cashing in, geeze o peeze...

Ever have a title you collect be "ho hum" for years (outside of SA12) and then just explode for no specific reason?

thought I might beef up my registry with some of these books via a resub, but man I had no idea that there were enough buyers out there to suck up the dozen or so high grade copies in CC auction this month, much less to get competitive over it!

Thank you!

Great pick up, Mark!

Truly awesome!

I would take those over any other lot in the auction.

Thank you!

Great pick up, Mark!

Truly awesome!

don't think mark won them (shrug)

Whiz #1 CGC 1.0 sold for a little over $27k. What do you guys think about the sale price? Seems pretty strong with all that misture of ugly tape on it.

It is a shocking price :o

Wonder if it will be a 9.6E soon hm

i think a 1.0 is infinitely more desirable than restored

Whiz #1 CGC 1.0 sold for a little over $27k. What do you guys think about the sale price? Seems pretty strong with all that misture of ugly tape on it.

It is a shocking price :o

Wonder if it will be a 9.6E soon hm

i think a 1.0 is infinitely more desirable than restored

Yeah, but can you make money by making it into a super incredibly extensively restored 9.6, that is the real question.

Thank you!

Great pick up, Mark!

Truly awesome!

don't think mark won them (shrug)

He placed the highest bid.