• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Marvel fanfare pin-ups + other stuff
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Hello,

Looking to get some last minute Christmas shopping cash, or wife nagging you to downsize your collection? Well if you think you might have what I'm looking for look no further.

If you have any Pin-ups from the first volume of Marvel Fanfare please notify. I've seen the ones that are currently offered, but feel that more are out there.

I'm especially interested in the following.

- Issue #10 Brent Anderson Moon Knight Portfolio piece

- Issue #22 Ken Steacy Spiderman

- Issue #39 Moon Knight by Reinhold and Silver Surfer by Layton

- Issue #41 Iron Man by Reinhold

- Issue #43 Daredevil by Murry

Again these are the ones I'm most interested in, but if you have others you think I might like please notify me.

Thanks

Edited by DeadPoolJr.

Having gotten some success on the pin-ups I'll see if my luck will extend to some other things I've had on my list.

Sienkiewicz Moon Knight -  Any page, cover, splash, and even things things like portfolio plate drawings would interest me. I've found a few pages online, but none that I felt really scratched the itch. If I had to pick a piece it would the cover to Moon Knight: Fist of Khonshu #6. Yes I know, but never hurts to let people know I'm on the radar if they have it.

Spoiler

5a0749cb663f0_MoonKnightfistofKhanshu.jpg.03a3c0b374c0dc874c656662369eed95.jpg

ROM Space Knight- No particular artist I'm looking for. Just want a nice page/cover from the series. The Heros for Hire issue he's in is also something that would interest me. If i had to pick a piece however it would be the cover to issue #75, the final issue of the series.

Spoiler

5a0747186fa61_ROM75cover.jpg.b90856a7ebfaf81abfb5e73c36afe1b4.jpg

Mike Manley DarkHawk- Any thing with DK in it.

DeadPool from the first volume no artist preference

Almost any page from Avengers #34, and #35 by Don Heck

A page from Dr. Strange and Dr. Doom Triumph and Torment. Really liked that story, and noticed that they don't seem to be on the market often.

These two specific pages from from the last issue of Silver Surfer: Requiem. They were both offered in the CLink auction, but was unable to go after them for the same reason as the X-men
EDIT- One of these pages has been found on CAF, and I can hopfully convince the owner to let it go.

Spoiler

RCO017_1463649053.thumb.png.ae977283c642febd7cb29c6d56ed6704.png

RCO018_1463649053.thumb.png.4054ca7474ec2e1b5440608396c65129.png

The giant head splash end page from Batman Legends of the Dark Knight #18 from the Venom story arc.

Spoiler

RCO026_1468948714.thumb.jpg.6d052937216928a23b1ea279dda0073b.jpg

Lastly I'm looking for a page from Swamp Thing Annual 2. If I had to choose a specific page however it would be where Etrigan the Demon explains why he wants the flower the Phantom Stranger has in exchange for guiding Swamp Thing.

Spoiler

RCO028.jpg

And of course Marvel Fanfare Pin-Ups, and back covers! I'm also on the lookout for the cover to MF #30 featuring Moon Knight.

Spoiler

3666898-$_57.jpg

Thanks.

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

Not sure it you are interested, but I just posted 21 of 22 pages from Marvel Fanfare #42. A Spider-Man story by Terry Shoemaker and Carl Potts. It isn't a pin-up, but since you are about the only person I've ever seen make an inquiry about Marvel Fanfare, I thought you might have some interest. The pages can be seen at the link provided. Drop me an email, if you see something you like. Thanks:

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=3287

On 7/2/2017 at 11:38 PM, Meeley Man said:

I offered you something, but I never heard anything from you. (shrug)

I did respond to you. (shrug)

You offered me story pages from a book, not a pin-up which I specify above as what I'm interested in. I responded to you through PM saying thanks, and that if I had any interest in those pages I would let you know. 

Edited by DeadpoolJr.

Hi all,

decided to update this again since I lost out in Heritage, and wanted to see if anybody refilling their wallets might have anything of interest to me. I've also gotten some leads, and would like to thank @Panelfan1 for that.

I've also updated the list above with more things I would like to acquire including specific pages with pictures of them attached. This is in hopes that if I include the more things that interest me the greater the chances something should get caught in my net.

As always if you have any of the things I like please PM so we might be able to workout a deal.

Thanks.

Giving this a bump.

Was able to get some things on my list, and at least found the location of others so this does work. Are you wiped from the recent heritage, and comiclink auctions, and have something I might be interested? PM  me, and maybe we can remedy that!

3 hours ago, Hal Turner said:

You might want to do a specific "WTB Mike Manley DARKHAWK" listing if that's the case. Goid luck!

Thanks, and yeah, thinking about it I probably should have. Hopefully I'll still get a click from a potential seller!

1 hour ago, BuraddoRun said:

Marvel Fanfare had so many great pinups! Marvel Comics Presents had some nice back cover pinups as well.

Yeah they're great, o many artist giving their on take on characters.

I have two Manley Darkhawk pages and I’ve been waiting years for an example that checks off all the boxes with no success. Now I wish that I had picked up those 1-2 examples that ticked off 3 of the 4 boxes for what was dirt cheap even then.